Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using aluminum foil as a toolpiece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Yes I'm the retarted one when your just insulting me with no proof.

Nice going making everyone here look bad.

2. You don't have to be experienced to look something up on google.

I have one post because I made an account to tell you that it's not harmful.

If that were the case people wouldn't cook food with it, and it's found it everything we use.

So thanks for making me look smarter and making you look ignorant :hello:

It's so easy to argue with stoners :wave:

3. Aluminum oxide is the only thing inside it.

Aluminum oxide has to be heated up to 3,762 F to be melted

You guys are silly. When people use aluminum foil for cooking and putting things into the oven it gets hotter than most lighter, Bic lighters can get to about 400-450F. Hold your lighter to aluminum foil and see if anything comes off, your lighter will leave black shit all over the foil(impurities in the butane) thats worse than the foil itself. If you cant burn the foil (totally possible if you have a lighter that can burn at 7000F) you cant get any chemicals from it.

So everyone tell me how it feels to get owned by a retard with alzheimers?

4. go buy a blunt poopy bones