SSFG Hybrid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know I ordered a Soul Shine Family Glass Hybrid Stemline. I am on the build list so it will be at least a week. Once it comes in I am gonna do a review even though we all know soulshine is quality. At least people than will know its the best bang for the buck! Keep a eye out guys. Anyone else own this want to know if it stacks.

Gridded Stemline Hybrid - Soul Shine Family Glass

Toby Mac

2. Looks like a nice ass piece bro!

3. There's a thread on this tube somewhere here where someone posted a vid. definitely stacks. I'll be getting it soon as well.

4. Nice looks legit. How big is it? I was under the impression it was kind of small. Id be happy if it isnt.

5. they are usually pretty small, around 12-14 inches or so. to get a bigger tube I'd recommend the regular stemline...they run more expensive tho

6. 8" to 12" is more realistic. This also really depends on whether you choose a bent or straight neck.

7. I'm getting the bent neck.

8. It will be a bit shorter, just because of the bend, the length of the glass will not change though.

Any though as to a 14mm vs 18mm slide?
    Personally I love the 14, smaller bowls means better for personal use, but that perc will most likely be awesome with an 18 as well.

9. I have to go 18 I'm married lol gotta share