Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pepper smell on good bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EEbrew, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Wow old thread is old.

2. Generally any bud that has a powerful distinctive smell (naturally occurring) is going to be good. Most Terpenes are psychoactive to a degree in and of themselves, and its thought that in addition to the raw cannabanoid content or THC/CBD ration that the terpenes are also partially responsible for the differing effects between strains. Even if they aren't, the weed tasting good is a positive thing in and of itself, even if the bud isn't actually stronger.

3. Yeah when I young and before I started smoking I always thought weed had like a peppery smell but faintly.

4. A peppery smell usually comes from some good mids. I used to get this 90/oz. It got me high, but the comedown is shitty so Id smoke it really fast. Plus all those damn seeds?! No way in hell, now i only blow dank as much as possible. One hit to put you down for hours instead of 10 haha.

5. From what i remember normally when i'd get peppery smelling weed it was not really dense,fell apart quite easily and burned fast, was disappointed. I'm sure there's some really good pepper smelling weed out there, possibly whenever iv'e gotten it was't grown properly.

6. pepper tasting /Smelling weed is normally a good Haze like Amnesia, AMG or G-13. It would explain why you feel so stoned. Haze is a whole different ball game. America needs to catch up on that one

• Like Like x 1