Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping flame right above the weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogsaver, Oct 1, 2012.

1. If you don't actually touch the flame to the bud and just keep it as close as you can do you think it conserves bud? My logic is that its not going to instantly vaporize the bud that the flame touches and its slowly heating up the weed maybe releasing more thc? Also I like the way it gets extra milky :)

2. It saves more than torching it does

3. I usually just hold the lighter up to the bowl until it snaps... that's probably not the best way though

4. It could. Cornering helps I think.

5. I like to catch my weed on fire when lighting it. I know it's wasting THC, but it looks so fucking baller.

6. Man smoking is so inefficient anyway a DBV gives all that THC laden vapor goodness straight to the lungs

7. I'm gettin one this week, I can't wait to roll abv joints

8. Really? What percentage of original potency would you say you get doing that? If an okay fraction, sounds smart.

9. I have no clue yet haha but I'm gonna find out, I might match fresh bud and abv just to make some fat joints because they aro so much fun to smoke but are way too wasteful

10. [quote name='"frogsaver"']I'm gettin one this week, I can't wait to roll abv joints[/quote]

They always taste weird to me and give me a headache.

11. I've tried this many times, and the concept is valid, but not practical. If you understand the concept of vaporization, it's basically that but more unregulated via your breath.

12. LOL... you should be more excited about sucking the pure vape the DBV will provide than smoking waste product!

ABV only good for ISO or Cooking and IMO not even worth that from a budda or the like as it pretty much rapes the bud of all its goodness.

13. Your excitement is gonna drop drastically once you try it. Yes, joints are awesome and my favorite method of smoking, but avb joints are definitely not awesome, don't get you high, and give some people headaches. They're like the Anti-Joint....all the fun of rolling and smoking a j with the added bonus of harsh hits with insignificant amounts of THC in it.

14. this thread reminds me of something somewhat random... anyone ever smoke a joint or a blunt with someone who immediately fucks it up by lighting it wrong? i had one friend who rolled a really loose joint instead of letting me roll up the bud, and then he held it downward and tried to light it so the whole joint was practically fried at that point lmao

15. Damn well I'm gonna try it once, idt I like the high from vapes though I just don't understand it

16. Abv joints are the shit. No head high, just a body stone. I smoke them either before I go to bed, or as a wake and bake thing. Just mix in some fresh or dried catnip/catmint for a better taste. Or take a listerine breath mint.

17. Yes!, actually. It's even worse when people n*ggerlip the shit out of it though. it like, completely ruins the blunt for you.