Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get rid of dank smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cheller7, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hello grass citizens,
    I'm sure everyone can relate to the need to get rid of the dankiness left behind. I'd like to hear your best methods for getting rid of it. I love the smell as much as the next guy but there's some situations where I don't want my car to smell dank. Thanks for the advice!

2. Like dank smell or smoke smell?

Either way, start by rolling down the windows and driving around a little.

For straight dank (not smoke) mason jar your shit up. Only way I can really think of.

For smoke smell, get some ozium.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's ozium ?

4. Ozium works quite well. i have this spray from bath and body works called eucalyptus mint in a tiny bottle but its suuuuper potent. The smell takes over any space with just 1 or 2 sprays.

5. What's ozium and where can I get it?

6. Some headshops have it. It was invented by morticians to get rid of the smell of corpses. Look around on the internet and that should give you some leads and where to look locally.

7. Thanks so much!

8. Just take a drive on the highway with the windows open, and your roof open if you have a convertible. I smoke in my car daily and a collegue carpools with me from time to time and he never said anything about the smell.. so.. open up those windows and go go gooooo

9. Does that work even when you hotbox? Or do u blaze windows down?

10. I open my driver seat window for an inch, that's it.. So.. yeah I think so :D

11. i got " black cherry odor neutralizing spray" its walmart brand but it works perfect. will cover up any amount of smell trust me

12. Ona concentrate mixed at 1/2 cup per gallon of water. Fill a small spray bottle for your car. Fill another for home if you smoke their too. Hands down ona beats any odor eliminator that you can buy at the store.

13. How the hell the ozium work? I spray alot but still smell dank smoke even if I smoke and drive with windows down. I need something stronger than ozium that kill the smoke instantly.

14. get a spray called "ozium" its sold at walmart completely neutralizes all odors instantly.and u only have to spray once not constantly like febreeze.i know it works it smoked 1 hr before my dad got home who is not dumb and knows what weed smells like sprayed ozium after i was done and dad didnt smell shit while even sitting in the same room i smoked in ozium rules

15. ^^^ true statement, I use the vanilla flavor all the time in my apartment. Works 100x better than incense or any other shit. And at $6 for a big bottle you can't go wrong.

16. My parents can tell I've been smoking in the house if it smells like perfume anywhere so does plain ozium leave any smell? I definatly can't get any scented kind

17. Keep your weed in a mason jar.

18. [quote name='"Mrdiscreet"']get a spray called "ozium" its sold at walmart completely neutralizes all odors instantly.and u only have to spray once not constantly like febreeze.i know it works it smoked 1 hr before my dad got home who is not dumb and knows what weed smells like sprayed ozium after i was done and dad didnt smell shit while even sitting in the same room i smoked in ozium rules[/quote]

Why don't you use ozium after smoking in car and tell me what happen after your dad get in the car to see if he smell it or not.

19. They have a scent called "outdoors" or something....smells like clean laundry

20. Get some nice smelling incense