Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird rash after smoking weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theysayhey, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I apologize for the double post in advance.. I just realized that this is the correct forum for the post.

Hey new here.. sorry if this is a newbie question. Just found the forums.. I smoked for the first time a week ago and I got a weird red rash on my arm. I was the only one who got the rash and it isn't spreading or anything like that. It's super dry and still hasn't gone away. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what this is.. I have never heard of someone really get a rash of this type for weed so I'm really curious as to what this is. I only got this rash after I smoked.

Thanks for the feedback in advance