Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FunBlameMonster, Sep 25, 2012.

1. hey I just picked up a gram and I was just wondering what's the best way to smoke it.

2. Dont smoke it at all the best way too consume hash is by making some edibles (i guess a fire cracker since you only got a gram) , that'll get you way higher then smoking it lol

3. But fueecrackers dont worka sometimes, bro. Check it out, people report not gettin the effect either ever or frequently! :smoke:

4. [quote name='"SmileywhenHIGH"']But fueecrackers dont worka sometimes, bro. Check it out, people report not gettin the effect either ever or frequently! :smoke:[/quote]

people who dont know how to make em lol

5. with a lighter.

hash is a VERY vague term also,

is it bho, keif, bubble, C02

lots to think of when one says hash

6. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

people who dont know how to make em lol[/quote]

Touche sur. Touche :smoke:

7. Well the best way to smoke hash is out of a hash rig, but for the price sometimes its not worth it. Try putting a dab in the middle of a pack bowl so keep putting bud on top. If not what my friend use to do is put some hash on a square for on the go toking, hope this helped! Dab on

8. cup tricks.

bend a paper clip so it stands up with a point, place a bit of hash on it, light it, wait for it to burn a bit, blow it out and put a big glass over it, once the glass is full take your hit.

or hot knife it with a stove and two butter knives haha

9. this is what it looks like if that helps any

Attached Files:

10. how do you make them then? ive made 4 all from different recipes, added oil and everything, never felt anything

11. Looks like some bubble hash, I'd say just but some on top of a bowl and hover the flame over it and you'll get some delicious hash tokes :smoke:

12. smoosh it and top bowls with it

13. If you have bud mix a little bit with the bud in a jay. Or do like they do in the middle east and north africa, mix it with some tobacco and hookah it. Or just go bowling.

14. make very thin cylinder like shapes with the hash, put some weed in a zig zag, and place hash pieces equally across the joint. GET READY FOR SOME MADDDD TOKES!