Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating resin, and why its super cool to do so.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by justin_m, Sep 21, 2012.

1. do what you gonna do, dream and cream as you say

2. I like to pop a buncha rez caps, wash them down with some bong water, and then I eat the following shit I take just to be extra sure that no THC goes to waste :poke:

3. Fixed

4. Hahaha I bet you'd get a lot higher if you actually smoked the hash instead of eating it. Eating hash is a great way to waste it.

5. #25 Rudi, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    Wtf is wrong with you eating balls of res are you that much of a fiend you cant just go with out lol your fucking dutty i wouldnt eat a bud yet alone that black shit eurgh. Trust me thats not something thats super cool. Thats a strange thing to do man go get a job or summit so u can eat bud instead of that shit.

6. [quote name='"d0p35m0k3r"']I like to pop a buncha rez caps, wash them down with some bong water, and then I eat the following shit I take just to be extra sure that no THC goes to waste :poke:[/quote]

This.

7. haha dude. this shit is crazy.

8. Haha, someone else must try this and post results.

9. If you have to eat resin to get high then you shouldnt get high.

Now if you would have kept this information to yourself, it would have been a simple mistake. But since you went ahead and told everyone in the forum to do it, I hereby cristen thee.......A STUPID FUCK

10. Good point, but it couldn't kill you. People have eaten worse things.

11. [quote name='"PackItIn"']Good point, but it couldn't kill you. People have eaten worse things.[/quote]

Fair enough smoking the stuff but having that shit in my mouth raw with out putting it with food or somthing to take the taste out? What a fucking state he must be in for him to actually do this and think its normal? I wouldve been vilently sick as soon as i had it even near my mouth.

12. i might stuff some into a sandwich later and see what happens. it is all activated cannabinoids n shit that just got caught before you inhaled it.

its no different then the resin built up in your lungs hahaaha

all you 'pot snobs' need to get over yourselves. that mcdonalds cheezeburger is worse for you than a small ball of resin....

• Like Like x 1
  13. #33 PackItIn, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012

It was in a gel cap. I'm assuming that's an empty pill capsule, if this is so then how would you taste the resin?

14. I think this is a great idea, and am actually going to try it today.

It's pretty common for people to smoke resin...I really don't see what's causing the uproar about eating it...seems much healthier to me...

But even still - come on dudes...I don't think anything that comes from cannabis can be too dangerous.

15. Lololol aslong as you dont munch that shit and enjoy it yo I'm all for resin

16. I definitely wouldn't take a big ball and eat that shit. But if i was dry and wanted to make firecrackers or something, I'd think about it.

17. No one's talking about eating a big ball of resin...we're talking about putting it in gelcaps to mask the disgusting taste/texture.

I just capped up 1.5 grams and ate it. Haven't smoked or eaten yet today, so I suppose this should be a pretty good test. I will report back with results.

Why wouldn't people do this, is my question.

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name='"roostaphant"']No one's talking about eating a big ball of resin...we're talking about putting it in gelcaps to mask the disgusting taste/texture.

I just capped up 1.5 grams and ate it. Haven't smoked or eaten yet today, so I suppose this should be a pretty good test. I will report back with results.

Why wouldn't people do this, is my question.[/quote]

Subbed for results

19. Because you are depositing tar directly to your stomach...that might be why

20. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']

I bet that shit is good for your digestive system:rolleyes:[/quote]

ahh man I know this oldhead that would eat ash cause he said it was good for his digestive system