Best Cheap Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by erizzle55, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I'm relatively new to smoking in general, but I do smoke a few times a week and I don't want to spend alot of money on a vaporizer since im not a heavy smoker. What is the best cheap one, and I mean like around $50.

2. im on this team

3. #3 Not Meg, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    vapor genie

edit: the gnome its 30 bucks and its the best tasting vape on the market you need a torch for it though. there's a thread on fuckcombustion.com for it.

4. try to get a magic flight launch box (mflb) on EBay or amazon

5. vapor bat is basically the vapor genie but cheaper. check it. dragon lite if you want an mflb knockoff. personal suggestion: save your coins and get pax.

6. Vapor Genie is a good one, so is the pulsar 7. Other glass ones to look at are the vaporbong and ubi vaporizer. But yes definitely better off scoring a mflb if you can at that price range

7. Vapor genie is allright but you really need to scorch it, i would go with mflb cause it saves on lighters

8. Vapor genie, hands down. I've owned most of the vapes out there, and I'm using the glass bat the most. It's small, convenient, and easy to take on the go. And it's really cheap, considering the whole thing is glass.

9. I think that you need to first ask yourself where you'regoing to be using your vaporizer the most, where you want to store it and howmuch money you want to spend. Thereality is that you will get what you pay for to a certain extent.

If you're looking for something discreet or portable you'regoing to want to have a smaller version like the Vapir or Iolitevaporizer. Or even smaller you couldchoose the AtmosRaw which is a great choice. My friend has one and it works great and fits right in his pocket. It's pretty cheap too. Another good portable choice is theThermovapeT1 which is pretty sweet for the price. But really if you're looking for cheap then I'd go for the atmosraw which is a bit more than $50 but a good deal. You might consider saving up a bit because like I said you often get what you pay for...

The bigger vaporizers are great but they require beingplugged in and are not as portable so you can't take them on the go or on acamping trip or anything. I have theSilverSurfer which I've been very happy with. A friend of mine shelled out the dough for the Volcano and that thing isby far the best I've used.

So again...just ask yourself the necessary questions-

-Where will I be using it?

-Do I want to travel with it?

-Do I need to conceal it?
    -Do I want to deal with a plug in?

10. #11 IIIQBIII, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    [​IMG]

Glass VaporGenie.. $100.. you can get the original wood one for much cheaper.. $40ish..

But if you have a little more cash, I would say go for a MFLB..