The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Well I meant Michael Jackson to serenade our pain away.
    But I guess we technically don't have him either.

:laughing: May he rest in peace.

Don't worry I'll share Mary. ;)

2. Yea..pretty lonely

• Like Like x 1

3. :laughing:
    MJ... lmao... Didn't even make the connection.

Mary Jane is my surrogate lover. 4 lyf.

4. UGH :( If only she could give hugs.

I'm gonna make this sad face thread.

So much I wish I could say, but won't. I feel betrayed man.
    No bueno.

5. I'm sorry.
    I feel betrayed too. By life, by people, by myself.

I'm sending you tons of hugs and love.

6. Aye guys, In less than an hour I'll be 100 days sober. Not just from bud but from alcohol too.

To stay on topic I'm considering ordering a pillow case with this image on it
    [​IMG]

I am a fan of them legs.

7. Congrats! I am proud of you! Keep up the good work.

8. This will be day one for me if I don't drink this beer next to me....

9. :laughing:
    In case you missed the memo, even if you didn't, it's not me!! I snagged it off the interwebz a while ago. Anyway, you should do it.

10. Congrats on being sober man!

ive been clean since May.. its not easy for sure.. good luck

11. I find myself in a similar, fucked up way like most of you. I was abused and bullied in my early years, so my trust and respect for other human beings is just completely destroyed. I have had one girlfriend so far, which was a rather long, fun, yet at the same time horrific and heartwrenching love. To make it worse, I come from a smart family. I've been designated "genius" but I don't necessarily agree. However, I come from a place filled with fucking idiots. Half the shit I say is just falling on deaf ears around here. Chicks don't talk to me because they don't fucking get a word I say. And I can't make any first moves because I have this irrational fear of being rejected and unloved, probably steming from my early years. MJ and my friends are what keep me going, but I want companionship. Also, no ladies here blaze... What the fuck.

Rant over, sorry yall!

12. well your words wont fall on deaf ears here.. thats the awesome thing about this community.. it dont matter who you are, what your insecurities are, what your past is like.. we help the ones in the community

13. :( Sorry to hear this, blade.
    Keep your head up.

Fear of rejection isn't irrational, it's a pretty damn realistic fear that we all carry to some extent.

14. Sassy, didn't I read once you're a single Mom? If so, my advice would be to put all your energy and thoughts toward the little one. Completely forget (very hard to do) any self fulfillment or personal shit. THAT'S when love will come and just bowl you over, and only after you completely forget about that's what YOU want. Happens like that, every time, and those are the best and deepest relationships too.

Being young and lonely must just suck. I myself am too old and have just been fucked over one too many times and so decided I WANT to be left alone now. Been there, done that, ya know? That way doesn't happen to everybody. Shit happens though. So, I feel for ya babe. It HAS to get better when the only way is up. Anyway, good luck.

15. Thanks guys.I could go the rest of my life without touching alcohol. I don't like to think I'll never smoke again but who knows. I've been falling off with the culture but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm trying to better other parts of my life and I'm not content yet, I want more so smoking will just be put on the back burner.

16. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    well your words wont fall on deaf ears here.. thats the awesome thing about this community.. it dont matter who you are, what your insecurities are, what your past is like.. we help the ones in the community[/quote]

Thats what I really like about this site. Thank you fellow Blade!

17. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

:( Sorry to hear this, blade.
    Keep your head up.

Fear of rejection isn't irrational, it's a pretty damn realistic fear that we all carry to some extent.[/quote]

Keeping my head high and proud! And also red-eyed with pride. :smokin:

Its sad how many people feel this way.

18. [quote name='"dddaver"']Sassy, didn't I read once you're a single Mom? If so, my advice would be to put all your energy and thoughts toward the little one. Completely forget (very hard to do) any self fulfillment or personal shit. THAT'S when love will come and just bowl you over, and only after you completely forget about that's what YOU want. Happens like that, every time, and those are the best and deepest relationships too.

Being young and lonely must just suck. I myself am too old and have just been fucked over one too many times and so decided I WANT to be left alone now. Been there, done that, ya know? That way doesn't happen to everybody. Shit happens though. So, I feel for ya babe. It HAS to get better when the only way is up. Anyway, good luck.[/quote]

I am a single mom and all of my time and energy does go to my son, hence the loneliness.

And I am not THAT young. Definitely past my prime.

19. well hey.. single dad here :ey: haha

20. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    well hey.. single dad here :ey: haha[/quote]

:love: nothing but love and respect for you, blade!