The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Forever? that's a super long time, DV... and you're pretty young and hot... I just don't think that's realistic for you. Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

I forgot about the I Miss Sex thread...
    I miss meaningful sex. Not just any sex.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8]Quad City Dj's - C'Mon 'N Ride It (The Train) - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

3. Psh, I only have meaningful sex, and that's not going to happen
    for a very, very long time. I'll keep my hot self..to myself. I'm
    a greedy bitch. Just keep getting hotter...and hoard myself.

:p :laughing:

Well when you put it that way...alright!

:smoke: *dance*

4. Room for 1 more ?

5. True that, I need some good loving. :cool:

6. There should be a convention for singles, where a psych exam and an IQ test are prerequisites for admission.

• Like Like x 1
  7. im lonely cause ive been tryna do better with my life.. i dont care about havin a female companion.. those will come and go.. im talkin about friends and shit like that..

nothin but trouble is what i got into runnin with the people i did.. and since i got arrested this last time ive been tryna stay away and keep my nose clean for my son.. its been a boring fucking life for a while now.. but its what i have to do..

so i feel ya blades.. im lonely too

8. I am lonely for friends, too, but I am just lonely for someone I can trust and depend on...so few and far between.

9. definitely.. trust is a HUGE issue for me

10. Same here. :(

11. Checking in I feel like I can't connect with anyone male or female due to my social screw ups and lack of social experience in the past.

12. Same here x3. :(

13. Trust no one!
    Seriously.. it's impossible to. People are fucking selfish liars. They'll do anything they have to do to get what they want at anyone else's expense.
    I really don't know how those fuckers sleep at night, but all I can do is hope that karma is real.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw]Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone - YouTube[/ame]

:love:

15. You have no idea how much rep I would give you for that if I could.

That about sums it up perfectly. I believe in karma and it'll always
    come back to you, ALWAYS.

It's ok, @ least we got MJ. :p

16. Well, at least one of us does. :cry:

17. Hey, love you guys.:wave:

18. Love you, too! :love:

19. No one seems a little extreme. I'm not like that. :eek: But, I know what you mean, too many phonies in this world.

• Like Like x 1