my apartment smells like maple syrup

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, Sep 15, 2012.

1. my best friends car was the same way was pretty funny to bake it out and have it smell like maple syrup..

Ok, look, the first day I thought it was nice...but I am on day 3 now, I live in a small space and the smell is getting stronger. I am not saying its the worst thing in the world, but it sucks you know...?

2. or he could just be like "yo man this place smells funky as hell so i got some candles, deal with it"

3. ehh, I'm a dude and I have a few candles. Some one just gave me an awesome pumpkin apple candle the other week.

4. I light my hemp wick off a green apple jolly rancher candle.

Bought it from Publix when I was grocery shopping.

Deal with it.

5. No one told me I couldn't have a penis and candles that smell good at the same time...

Hmm, which to get rid of?

6. Incense works, too. Less "I have a vagina" and more "let's burn sticks!"

7. I'm a dude and I love scented candles. It's really not that big of a deal, cuz they sell manly smells.

Yankee Candle makes one called "midsummer's night" that I wish they made into a cologne. It smells that good. Definitely not a girly scent.

Another good one is Bath and Body Works "mohagany teakwood." That shit smells good as fuck.

Basically though, any scented candle is going to be better than your place reeking of maple syrup, or sweaty balls and crusty socks. Your choice OP :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Slammo"']No one told me I couldn't have a penis and candles that smell good at the same time...

Hmm, which to get rid of?[/quote]

Same here idk how you guys are stoners and dont have a candle somewhere. They do a great job at making the scent go away before you have guests over that dont smoke. Patchouli or midsummer night are my favorite scents.

9. Mmmm girls love the scent of sweaty balls and crusty socks.

10. No wonder I can't get no womenz...I smell too good :cry:

Forever alone

11. Cover yourself in your own feces and I guarantee you'll get a reaction outta us girlies.

12. I wish my apartment smelled like Dutch apple pie. That shit would never get old. MMM...

13. My friends house is the exact same way! And he doesn't know why eithet

14. My hepa filter just started smelling like it..probably bacteria in a filter somewhere

15. I can tell you right now that a dead rat does not smell like maple syrup. Maybe in paradise... not in real life. There was a dead rat at my old office building and the place smelled unholy. Maybe some Canadians moved into your building?

16. Man, I didn't mean to hate so hard on candles, i just don't dig them. ya'll got me trippin about the mold and bacteria shit though I'm not trying to be inhaling spores

17. That's the smell of aged piss, my friend. Deep-clean your carpets and other horizontal surfaces.
    Do you have cats or dogs in your place?

18. lol nobody is pissing on my floor, no aged pee anywhere :eek: sometimes I dont flush after I piss hhaah thats all though

19. Aunt Jemima is stalking you.

20. Fixed?