New $1k+ Illusion Glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by linkma54, Sep 11, 2012.

1. So a few friend's and myself headed down to our favorite headshop in Providence the other day with the intent to buy a nice bong. We got there and the guy immediately pulls down this beautiful Illusion Glass bong sticker price $899 and starts throwing different pairs of ashcatchers and diffusers on it. Well we tell him $899 a little out of our price range and he says to us "I like you guys, I'll tell you what. I'll give you the bong for $500 + tax, $560 with all the attachments if you smoke me up." Of course, my friend jumped on that and told the guy just the bong for $500. He says its cool and not only gives us the $900 bong for $500, but also throws in a diesel $100 Krave ashcatcher (of which we already had 2 of), a slide, both 14>18 and 18>14 GoG adapters, a few hundred baggies, a bottle of purple power glass cleaner, some hempwick, and a box of sheesha; ALL FREE :hello::hello::hello:

After we bought it we went to the guy's apartment in the ghetto and smoked a blunt and his own nice bong. Definately the best experience buying glass ever.

Bong features with the current setup:
    Three Krave ashcatchers (2 showerheads and one diffused tree) going into an Inline perc going up to the three 8 arm slitted tree percs. This thing gets you Destroyed in two hits or less :smoke:

Here's some pics I took on my phone

Attached Files:

2. Is that an inline to triple chamber outboard trees?

3. Didn't even notice the 4th chamber in the middle. That's a dank bong dude.

4. Yeah i'm super jealous of my friend who bought it. Least I get to smoke it every day XD

5. The drag on that thing has GOT to be ridiculous. I feel like people get all perc crazy and that deadens the hit. You've got to taste your tree, and with three different sets of free percs AND an inline, that's retarded. There's an illusion at my LHS and they legit sell ALL cheap, China glass. I'd be very skeptical. I'd rather have cashed my money out on a nice custom piece. One of the Wilson brothers pieces would have just as quality percolation and FAR less drag. Plus, it would be 10x more appealing and durable. But ether way, that's a crazy piece that not a lot of people get to experience int their smoking careers hahaha. Toke on!

6. fuck that thing is beautiful

7. Damn....that things got a whole lot going on.

8. Omg that is so kinky!!!

9. Yeah you would think that all the extra percs would add drag but it's honestly not terribly bad. In order to completely milk it you need two breaths cuz it can take so much to fill it up but if your taken an average size hit you can clear it all in one breath no big deal. Obviously the drag is lessened when its just the bong without the ash catchers, but even with the ash catcher's its really not too difficult to clear.

I also forgot to mention in the first post that the mouthpiece tube is the perfect size for ice cubes for the extra (completely unnecessary) cold hit. But the thing hits like a dream even without ice. So easy to clear a .4-.5 bowl in one hit without even coughing

10. #11 Swaggrrr, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    That is a sick bong man!!! looks amazing and the your story kinda of sounds like how I got my bong :) walked into my local headshop (when I lived in Alberta) and they love me there lol, see the bong at a price of $900 talk to the guy abit, surely enough gives it to me for $500 plus the case. If you live close to Toronto, Ontario I suggest a meet and sesh!! :bongin:

The bong: Its a 24" VIP-60 Penta Perc

[​IMG]

11. #12 MrAmaZiN, Sep 11, 2012
    HERES THE BABY! Rip a .5 bowl through this and you dont feeeel sheeeet.

I got more pics of this bad boy to throw up, gimme a sec.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. to be honest id prefer just a straight tube. probably way to much drag in that thing

and it looks like it would drop and i dont see it surviving one fall...

but cool pick up if you like it.

single stemline perc would probably be so much smoother.

13. Looks like you're all going to have a looot of fuuuun =)

14. Nope, smoothest bong ive ever hit to be honest...im a bong guy i got like 4+ various sizes and percs and downstems. As soon as i saw this thing, i was skeptical for those reasons, it might be too much for just smoking weed everyday and its going to break. Yes, it will probably break, but the thing hits incredibly. A lot less drag than i anticipated, and it never comes down from a platform that is a little more than waist high and two feet deep. We never plan to pick it up...you just slide it to the edge or stand on the couch and hit it.

15. also how the fuck do you clean that. i would be so sketchy about putting iso and alcohol in there and shaking it around lol

have you ever hit a stemline though?

16. Stemlines are far from smooth man. Its not the worst hit ever but my sov isn't smooth on its own

17. Where in providence!!!! I gotta go there eff KC! That is a epic piece, I wouldnt let anybody hit without me holding it lol

18. #19 MrAmaZiN, Sep 11, 2012
    We'll let you guys know how the first cleaning sesh goes...thatll be an experience in its own right.

Watch Your Head! Honest Bob is that dude

19. without the a/c there should be almost no drag. It would be less than drag than a normal inline to single tree. The smoke doesn't cycle through each tree it just goes through one, but since it's split up in 3 ways, there should be less drag than a normal tree perc...