Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the highest thc content ever recorded

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doob master, Sep 11, 2012.

1. anybody no wat the highests thc content ever recorded

2. you mean on a plant? the percentage usually gets into the mid 20's for really good dank

3. I've heard of high 20,never seen anything higher than that but I could be wrong.

4. Sour Bubble, LA cannabis cup winner 2008 is 34% thc

5. the highest level of Thc i ever heard in one planf was 38.02% but im Positive it was just a myth since i saw it on yahoo answers lol

6. hmmm...let me think...ya..my last blood test...the techs were dabbing my plasma...

[​IMG]

7. #7 SlayerVA, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Yeah, I got trolled a month or so ago, some site said 60%

8. I remember seeing some 28% at a local dispensary a few months ago.

9. I get paki hash with around 60 to 70%, 2 puffs and your chest feels like an hidrogen bomb lol

10. Here's a good link to YouTube from a video on earths strongest strains may 2012. From high times. Sorry if the link formatting is wrong I'm on my phone.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI41d-bDjWk]May 2012 - Earth's Strongest Strains - YouTube[/ame]

11. You realize that you just said you saw a bud that was more THC than plant matter, right?

12. Tweenteen bizzillion precent.

13. The highest ive heard about is abusive cut which is supposedly like 29% thc.havent tried it yet tho.the dispensary I go to has strains at like 26%.

14. Tried lots of paki hash in my time never had anything that strong although it can some times feel that way because of the high levels of cbd that just mong you out.

15. anything above like 23-24 is just nuts.

16. There's no way anything can get above 35%

17. theres no bud thats 60%thc.you mean you saw the number on the jar reach 60% not the thc content of the bud.the people were probly playin a joke to see if anyone believed it

18. oh. my. god.
    [​IMG]

19. O_O i just creamed my pants a little...

20. Eh, it probably can. That 34% 2008 cup winner is the most potent weed I've seen (never smoked). The top notch, tested, strains around here in dispensaries run mid to high 20's.
    That said I see a lot of decent bubble hashes in the 40's, maybe a little better.
    And some of the nicer BHO's or waxes can get 70's pretty easy. They also have those near 90% some oils and hashes, but they charge half a leg per gram for those still around here. Luckily good BHO (65-75%) is dropping in price around here.

I have never smoked one of the more CBD heavy strains though... hmm, maybe next time.

:cool: