Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the highest thc content ever recorded

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doob master, Sep 11, 2012.

1. that looks like the prices in ny lol, id be buying in the street if i were you, its gotta be wayyyy cheaper.

2. my dispensary just had some jupiter og at 26%.

3. Tutankhamon 33%
    Y Griega 27%
    On this Greenhouse seeds video when they were in some south american or maybe jamacain area where most people were black and they had bud growing outside that was 36% THC

4. Not sure, but a dispensary near me gets the buds/oils tested by SC Labs in California. One of their shatters was 98% Cannabinoids which is amazing. It was only a 40$ gram too. By the way shatter is a form of oil/wax, whatever you call it.

5. Couldn't find the post but whoever said that why buy bud over 20% because it gets you to high is the most ignorant thing I have ever read. Do you realize wax is 50-90%+? And buds can go up to 30, I'm sorry but why buy low end bud if it's the same price as high end? 

6. My friend is a medical patient in Israel and he gets 30% THC bud. Not sure which strain, but he claims it's 30%.

7. Highest ive ever seen is 23% at this medical shop I go to in WashingtonSent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="MedicalManOR" post="15769905" timestamp="1347389109"]oh. my. god.[​IMG][/quote]I almost just want to pop that in my mouth and suck on it like candy... I don't even know why i want to, it's just like this weird urge i get when i look at that picture. I know I'd rather smoke it but that picture just makes it look so delicious i could eat it...