Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips For Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NorthernLights2, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Tomorrow, a few friends and I are going to make brownies tomorrow. I'm a little nervous because I've heard it's a very intense high... And well I'm a little bit of a bitch :laughing: I've never had edibles before. I plan on starting out with half of a brownie. Any other tips or tricks to help calm my ass down both now and after I eat it?

2. my tip is eat the whole thing, put on some tunes, and enjoy that shit.

3. #3 E4u2H8J9, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    It really depends how you plan on making them. You can make really overly-potent brownies or you can make lame not-potent-at-all brownies.

If you have a low tolerance I would recommend taking a half brownie on an empty stomach, while eating something else that does not have cannabis in it. (kickstarts digestion, forcing your body to metabolize all of the THC present in the brownie)

Wait for at least an hour before re-dosing. It takes a while to feel the effects.

EDIT: This fact is essential for having a good time while on edibles. NOBODY HAS EVER DIED FROM CANNABIS. If you do feel anxiety or start having a panic attack, just remember that. You are going to be perfectly fine. If your feelings get intense just remember that eventually you will comedown, and drink a glass of water and try to concentrate on something you enjoy. Try your best to really enjoy the experience instead of worrying about what is going to happen.

4. [quote name='"E4u2H8J9"']It really depends how you plan on making them. You can make really overly-potent brownies or you can make lame not-potent-at-all brownies.

If you have a low tolerance I would recommend taking a half brownie on an empty stomach, while eating something else that does not have cannabis in it. (kickstarts digestion, forcing your body to metabolize all of the THC present in the brownie)

Wait for at least an hour before re-dosing. It takes a while to feel the effects.

EDIT: This fact is essential for having a good time while on edibles. NOBODY HAS EVER DIED FROM CANNABIS. If you do feel anxiety or start having a panic attack, just remember that. You are going to be perfectly fine. If your feelings get intense just remember that eventually you will comedown, and drink a glass of water and try to concentrate on something you enjoy. Try your best to really enjoy the experience instead of worrying about what is going to happen.[/quote]

Thank you very much! I think I will start with a half of a brownie

5. If they aren't super potent and you aint got shit to do, i'd just test out the strength and do a whole one, kind of wastes it if you eat half then wait then eat the other half.

6. I'll post my experience tomorrow probably around 4? Maybe? Don't hold me to that lol

7. I have a friend making brownies tomorrow as well, will post my experience when I get my hands on one haha

8. I smoked some bud an in stoned as a gravel road. Not sure when brownies will be ready

9. Brownies by 4!!!

10. At approxanently 3:47 we had brownies!!!! Yippeeeeee

11. Well, that was the most disappointing experience of my life. Didn't get high at all

12. You fucked up cooking them then.

13. Definitely strain out the pieces of weed, a lot of people leave it in but in my opinion it tastes worse and upsets my stomach :\

14. [quote name='"LSD THC"']You fucked up cooking them then.[/quote]

Ya I didn't cook them. My friend did and I wears just there. My friend got high though so idk what's wrong. I think Friday I'm just gonna eat 2 and see what happens