Collab Banjo & Hitman - Bumblebee Torch Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassOtaku, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #1 GlassOtaku, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    Perhaps one of the most exciting innovations in borosilicate glass and pipe art today is the ability for artist to create larger than life pieces than ever. Far from you average 5' waterpipe the worlds top artists approach the challenges that large structures have to offer. Usually achieving astounding results.

One of the worlds top glass artists and pipe-maker Banjo has mad his mark in the glass world by erecting some of the most spectacular pipes. His most recent, and his most exciting work to date has to be the Bumblebee themed Hitman torch tube.

For those of you who don't know what a torch tube is, invented by glass-genius Steve Bates The torch tube harnesses glass's unique ability to manifest itself into anything, this time a functioning butane powered torch. Perfect for heating titanium nails.

This particular torch tube is special in that it is the first fully structural torch tube. An impressive feat by both Banjo and Hitman take a moment to gaze upon the glory of everyone's favorite transformer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch JKid of BHO Films smoke it!
    :smoke:

2. Herd this sold for like 20k

3. DO WANT!... not for 20k, but holy damn!

4. Banjo Hitman Glass Banjo Glass BOBA FETT Glass Torch Tube Borch Collab - Knickertoker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q13PrpZGb8o]Banjo Hitman Glass Banjo Glass BOBA FETT Glass Torch Tube Borch Collab - Knickertoker - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

5. awesome storm tropper

6. Oh...my...god.
    It's the end of the search. The most amazing piece I have ever seen.

7. getting ready for a Dio- Rainbow in the dark -tribute collaboration, wish me well, Hivemind Galactica....love your work

8. 20k well spent!

9. This tied for 2nd place at the High Times Medical Cup a few days ago, Guess what took first? a PURE tube, lol.

10. Yeah no shit...what a fucking joke. Pure is China wtf?! Has anyone even seen the actually winning tube? I've never seen Pure make anything heady...

And it was the AGE show in Vegas wasn't it?

11. #11 Hashsnob, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    Naw the 2013 high times medical cup here in Los angeles.

HIGHTIMES.COM | Los Angeles HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup Winners)

You shoulda heard all the Boo's when they announced pure. It was evident something shady went down, fixed as fuck.

12. That is amazing! Fucking wow. My mind has been blown.

13. I was there, it was some bs. Chong's speech made up for it though :)