Synesthesia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by korkimann, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Anyone have any experiences with synesthesia? Like hearing colours or seeing letters and numbers as colours? I know it's rare but there's gotta be someone out there so let's hear some experiences. :smoke:

2. i wish i could be like that one chick from Alphas.

drain all my senses and pour it into one to make that sense super powerful, and shit like what you described.

"hey guys, look at that smell over there"

3. Ive felt colors before.

4. I have, but I was also on a date with a girl named Lucy at the time.

5. I know Lucy.

6. you know... ive been thinking about it...

every once in a while you get those flavors that can only be described as "purple" or "green".

like you just cant say anything but "it tastes green".

7. Yeah, can't really talk about my experiences here though...

8. I've had an experience with it after taking a large amount of chemicals.
    I didn't really see music or anything like that but all my 5 senses merged in to one, and it was like just my body walking with this one insane overwhelming sense pounding me with sensory information from all angles.

9. You could have just pretended that it was all by yourself and not with outside help. Too late now, monkey's out of the bottle. :(

10. Exactly, although I was chillin' with Timothy.

11. I have some form of synesthesia, as in I see specific words and letters in different colors (monday is yellow, thursday is green, friday is dark blue, saturday is red, Z is gray, etc..) it's not that weird I mean I'm pretty used to it now,

12. I have heard lights and I have seen music at the same time.