Probation Sucks :/

Discussion in 'General' started by LovelyLovelyBud, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I've been on probation since last march, and I won't be getting off until this up coming march :( it's been so long since I've been able to toke freely, I just miss it haha. I'm taking mandatory drug classes and such, so there's no chance to smoke. Anyone been in the same position before? I wanna hear some cool/funny stories :)

2. Man, I haven't smoked since like before may. And won't be able too till the following may atleast lol so I feel your pain. Atleast you only have 6 months to go. Damn that formal probation.

3. I hear that shit. Been a month, probably another 4+ til I'll be smoking. Got til next July for probation to end, if I don't get tested throughout my program don't think I ever will be.

4. another pot head on probation checking in here. i got a year on february so im over half way. i dont really think its that bad after the first 2 days. it was actually nice having a clear head after smoking every day for so long. im actually planning on buying a vape when i can toke again though so im exciteed for that.

5. NO SHITTT!!

im with you guys here.. ive been on probation since June 20th and i got 3 years to go..

so no smokin for me for a while..