Collab "Counter Intelligence" a Spy vs. Spy themed Collaboration By: Jason Lee & Jefe McWild

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassOtaku, Sep 6, 2012.

1. This epic piece comes from artistic glass pioneer Jason Lee and Jefe McWild. Themed after the classic comic series Spy vs. Spy this classically shaped and styled bubbler is an homage to days old. Yet the figures attached to the piece along with the stunning color work suggests the techniques used to make this piece are cutting edge and still years in the making.

Take the time to appreciate how the spirals and swirls overlap stunning "wig-wag" patterns creating Jason Lee's signature "Double-Layer" style. Also take not of the precise sculpture work done by Jefe McWild on the Spy vs. Spy characters. This piece would be perfect for any comedy fan who enjoys a good smoke.

If you'd like to check out more work from both Jason Lee and Jefe McWild check out the links bellow.

Jason Lee Glass « { Art Glass Pipes } - Glass Pipes.org

Jefe McWild « { Glass Bubblers } - Glass Pipes.org

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing! Be sure to check out the Glass Otaku forum here on Grasscity.com for more awesome glass! and in the mean time check out IgniteMe.co for even more articles on glass artists, product reviews and more.

2. epic!

love spy vs spy!

3. Man thats incredible.

4. holy shit. if I used memes, there would be a picture telling you to shut up and take my money.

5. I thought it was a tv show about spies made by jason lee the skateboarder haha

still cool stuff

6. Wow that is a really nice piece the spirals are awesome...

7. So...is it for sale? It is so awesome lol.

8. Damn such a heady bubbler, I bet the price tag on that thing is a pretty penny though.

9. That's awesome! :eek:

Yeah, I'd snatch that up in a second.

10. very unique very original. very very nice.

11. Badass!

12. Usually don't like "themed" work but that's just incrediable. Thanks for the pics.

13. Beautiful!

14. brilliant...

15. Beautiful work! Such intricate sculpting on the figures

16. that peice deffinately dope man i wish i could buy that from a heADSHOP WHERE I LIVE

17. I love this piece and would buy it in a second if I had the funds. If you couldn't tell by the name. :D