Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Substance Abuse Evaluation?"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheLeftHandSide, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I was ordered by a magistrate to do a substance abuse evaluation for my "marijuana problem" :rolleyes: after being involved in buying weed. He originally wanted "hair clippings" which I'm assuming referred to court probation but my lawyer managed to get him off that. So now I'm going to do a substance abuse evaluation with an my primary care physician (I believe, or an independent doctor like that). So what I don't know is what exactly this entails. Like will I be piss tested? Or just given a psychiatric evaluation, etc. Any and all help would be appreciated because I'm fiending to burn one down right now. Thanks guys!

2. If you go to a physician, you will probably get tested. Most likely urine, but if its hair then that sucks cause it stays in your hair until you cut it.
    I recently had to get an evaluation done for my UPM, and if you go to a mental health place (not a clinic, just a small office) you can get "interviewed" by a doctor to see if you have a problem. I lied and told him I smoke only on the weekends, and he still made me get a drug test. So now I'm in the middle of a t-break :mad:
    Just make yourself look like a good young man when you get evaluated.

3. I'm on pretrial diversion was ordered to be evaluated and when I went in and answered all the questions the guy was like "well you def don't have a problem with marijuana, but I have to recommend you take a drug education course which is 4hrs." he said they just started the 4hr program bc only crackheads seemed to qualify for the 12 week intensive course and they weren't making any money :rolleyes: . Under the pretrial program I do have to take one random drug test, which I haven't taken yet. It could be anytime between now and nov 14.

All those motherfuckers want is money. That's all it's about. I'm glad I was able to pay all my fines within the first two weeks of my program and now I'm just waiting to take the course in a few days and waiting to get called down for this drug test that I'm going to pass with flying colors.