Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found my weed - FUNNY ASS STORY!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Okay so, my step-dad is a pothead..he grew up as a teenager in the 70's. how lucky huh? Well me and him smoke, we know about it, he shares with me every once in a while, etc..

Anyways today I came home from work, I put my weed in my pocket ..It was 3 grams and a one-hitter in a small pill bottle. I had to change clothes and I forgot I left it in my shorts and my mom ended up doing laundry and she found it.. Anyways when I realized i forgot it I ran in the house, saw my shorts were gone, I was like ahh fuck!!! My mom is an anti-fucking pot person..so I immediately called my dad and told him the scoops and I was like yo heres the story (By the way my mom knows he smokes pot". "This is your weed and you left it laying out so I put it in my pocket so no one would find it" Anyway she confronted me and him at the same time..and I am a good ass liar and I looked her straight in the eyes and promised her that I never smoked pot etc..she bought it. But she told me that she's going to be frequently checking my pockets and shit etc..hahhaha and she kept commenting about how that is a whole bunch of weed in the that pill bottle (it was only 3 grams) and i was like helll noooo..

I was like "How much do you think that is?" she replied with "idk at least one or two ounces?" I fucking laughed my ass off right there!! hahahhahah (She understands im very knowledgeable about pot cause I tell her that I have many pot friends etc.." Anyways, when my dad left I had this serious conversation with her about pot..I told her all the pro's about it..I told her all about how it's really not that bad as the press makes it out to be, I said that there are only long term affects..some memory loss etc..I told her some famous people that did it Michael phelps etc..I educated her quite a bit and she asked questions. I told her how pot should be used in moderation, and don't fall into the deadbeat stoner stereotype etc..In told her straight up I was like "Tbh I'll be honest, if you were okay with me smoking pot, I would definetely do it" she just said that she doesn't care what I do after I graduate but under her roof I can't do it"

Ugh but during that conversation in the back of my mind I wanted to just flat out tell her soooo bad!!! But she has threatened me that if she found out i'd be dead pretty much -.- has anyone else ever told there parents? any advice?

2. :laughing:

Don't get caught again, then you will be a liar on top of it.. Or at least, she will know your a liar. Lol

3. so its okay to get high outside, which is not under her roof!

4. my mom found my homemade bong she was angry i told her errthing since there was no choice there. you shoulda told her the truth first 6 months is hell but after a while she just kinda learns to accept that she cant change you and belive me my mom isnt the nicest person :p good luck to ya

5. Dude, by how 'knowledgeable' you said you were to your Mom about weed; weight , history , benefits etc.

I'm pretty sure she is probably more than aware of the fact you use. Just don't parade the use of it around her and keep it discreet is what's she's sayin. Plus she's knows your dad is a stoner. C'mon

Momma always knows.

6. Nah my moms an idiot when it comes to weed, I tell her I go to a school with a lot of stoners and hang around friends that do and she just thinks i learn from them..my mom mentioned that if she ever caught me that she would take me out of sports and shit and there would be serious consequences ;/

7. It makes me lol how dumb kids think their parents are

8. #8 InitialToke93, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Lol the second time i ever got blazed i got caught by my mum i was pulling a gb in the living room with my older brother baked out of my fucking mind.

My dad didn't give a shit and my mum just told me not to become a lazy fuck.

9. Well, I guess she is blind to the fact that you smoke. It's called denial. She could figure out that you do, but her conscious mind blocks off the info, because it would be too painful for her to face the fact. If she catches you smoking, she will be genuinely surprised and angry and will probably punish you the way she said. So don't confront her about it. Either go on hiding your use or slowly, gently talk to her about weed and get her to allow you to smoke. Or maybe your stepdad can talk to her and change her opinion?

10. Nah i'm serious, my mom never grew up around pot, she grew as a teen in the 80's back when there was tons of anti-pot campaigns going around etc..she lived with a pretty strict family, kinda sheltered. She's clueless lol :D

11. HAHAHA thats fucking hilarious

12. Haha thats a pretty good outcome, could've ended up worse! When my mum found out I smoked she wanted to know all about it and we ended up sharing a joint, that spun me out cos she always said she didnt like it. But I'm glad that now my mum knows the positive side to marijuana and she supports it. Fuck that was a good day...

13. No I've been doing my own laundry since I was 14

14. Similar incident but with a pack of cigs back when I was 15-16 I think. I'd left it in a pocket and shoved it in the machine, I couldn't find my pack and was like oh shit! The machine hadn't started yet but the pack litterly just fell out infront of dad when he was infront of me, he either didn't see it or turned a blind eye. Fuck I was lucky.

15. I wish i could fit a few ounces in my pocket!

16. what a FUNNY ASS STORY that was indeed!