Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lmao funny weed story! Fuck I Lost My Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 traviekush, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Ok so like 20 minutes ago i was loading a bowl in my bong to go smoke in my garage & i had about 2 dime bags of weed. So i left the weed on my nightstand & went in the garage to go toke.

Then i come back upstairs after toking & i put my bong in my closet turn on some music & begin to look for my weed i left out.
    So i go on for about 15 minutes looking upstairs downstairs my sisters room my room & the kitchen the garage everywhere for my 2 bags of weed.

Next i go sit down on my bed to just say fuck it im never finding my weed so i look stmy bong and right next to it is my fuckin weed lol i felt so stupid:D

2. very funny weed story indeed chap.

[​IMG]

3. Not trying to be a dick.... but "to dimebags"....?

come on bro

4. LMFAO on that note im goin to bed. +rep homie :hello:

5. lol sorry i got really stoned man

6. Ha ha would've sounded so much funnier in the real stories section