Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knee Joint Pain- Qualification for MMJ Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bealls, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up blades

I had surgery WAY back in 3rd grade on my knee. What happened was, at least how it was described to me, was that my ACL was stronger than my bone at the time, so when my impact happened (my knee stayed planted but my entire body kept moving), the ligament pulled up a sliver of my bone off. It was similar to an ACL tear, but not the same. Basically, my I had two choices: they could screw it down, which would render me unable to run/jump/do athletic activity, or they could go in and slice off the sliver, but I would suffer from knee looseness later on in life. Well it's later on now, and while I am still able to play sports that i love with a brace, i suffer from swelling and when the pressure changes (ie a storm approches), my knee acts almost as a 6th sense and begins acting up. Also, after physical activity, my knee becomes pretty uncomfortably sore unless i ice it and take some ibuprofen. Basically, I enjoy MMJ without a card right now, and am wonder if i could get myself a card with this condition.

Thanks!

2. [quote name='"bealls"']Whats up blades

I had surgery WAY back in 3rd grade on my knee. What happened was, at least how it was described to me, was that my ACL was stronger than my bone at the time, so when my impact happened (my knee stayed planted but my entire body kept moving), the ligament pulled up a sliver of my bone off. It was similar to an ACL tear, but not the same. Basically, my I had two choices: they could screw it down, which would render me unable to run/jump/do athletic activity, or they could go in and slice off the sliver, but I would suffer from knee looseness later on in life. Well it's later on now, and while I am still able to play sports that i love with a brace, i suffer from swelling and when the pressure changes (ie a storm approches), my knee acts almost as a 6th sense and begins acting up. Also, after physical activity, my knee becomes pretty uncomfortably sore unless i ice it and take some ibuprofen. Basically, I enjoy MMJ without a card right now, and am wonder if i could get myself a card with this condition.

Thanks![/quote]

We didn't really need all that info. Most important is what state do you live in? Hope your knee gets better.

3. Please review the "Do You Qualify" sticky thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.