Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get high off this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bmstation, Sep 2, 2012.

1. My question is ,One of my plants is two and a half weeks into flowering can i clip some the buds and actually see some good results. As in will i get a good buzz from it. As a serious grower i should know this but when i smoke the clipping i get a sensation but i dont know if it is a mind over matter thing.

2. break off a small nug, cure it and let it dry out like you would do at harvest then you sample it!

3. Yes u need to cure it so any type of high you would feel from uncured bud will be blurry and weak.. It probably wont even hit you

4. Get high off life

5. coming from someone who grows weed, 2 weeks into flowering? don't tell me you can see any good thc....

6. to ieatbabies good response. Yea it def doesnt have very many trichs on the leaves at all. Yea it seems like a stupid question to ask but i guess i just wanted other opinions on the matter. It really isnt healthy at all for the plant to be clipped at this time i just in a time of desperation ha. Thanks for the replies. I also am drying it in a de-hydrator. (yes i know another mistake). I only did that for experimentation and prob. shouldn't have. Just needed a quick buzz. So curing would be out of the question since the time it takes to properly dry. But yea that would be the best way. Thanks again everyone

7. Patience is key in growing.

That premature nug isn't going to give you much of a good buzz.

It's really a waste. Let it mature and it will be bigger and better.

8. thats like bangin a 18 year old girl vs banging a 25 year old, 25 wins oltho 18 is very very fun hahaha

9. Too bad you'll never know what thats like eh

10. It's more like bangin a fat chick cause after you do it your like damn whyd I do that wasn't even worth it haha. The 18 yr old would be prime bud. Perfect nice tight and ready to blow your mind haha

11. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Yes u need to cure it so any type of high you would feel from uncured bud will be blurry and weak.. It probably wont even hit you[/quote]

pretty much what he said... make sure its cured and dryed or you wont really get high

12. no dont do it.Its a complete waste ive done it a couple times.Its wet and takes forever to light.Give it a few more weeks then clip a small one and dry it by a window at night with a nice breeze

13. you gotta love questions like these lol.

14. What the fuck is that suppose to mean.