Raw rolling paper king size?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kold1, Aug 31, 2012.

1. So i have no idea how to roll with these papers. Ive tried everything. When I try to smoke the joint Im just burning the weed. Im not even inhaling anything. Any tips?

2. Try a rolling machine. When I roll, I use king size raws and they work fine with a roller.

And yes, I use the machine because i can't roll to save my life haha

3. Really? I find that they're as stable as normal sized papers... Use more weed perhaps or learn how to roll better?

4. Are you new to rolling? Its most likely your rolling strategy, there's a lot of tricks to roll a joint easier, try a rolling machine or even try the dollar bill trick, should help you get a much tighter joint that will actually pull

5. use a filter, allows air

6. [quote name='"Zedstomper"']use a filter, allows air[/quote]

:confused:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Try this way (not my video) its the easiest way for a beginner to roll..

It sounds like the joint isn't right enough, so make sure it's packed tight and it should have some drag when you smoke it..

7. I feel the same way. Yeah theyre ultra thin but u just have adjust the pressure u put from ur fingers accordingly to avoid rips. And make sure u moisten them gently cause overlicking can mess up the roll too. Pack it tight and do the damn thing