My pit bull is pregnant from a coyote

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Jaubrey, Aug 30, 2012.

1. it has to do with the size of our neighborhood and the sparsity of neighbors and lack of any dogs besides huge german shepherd or husky mixes

2. #62 Niveuspuer, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Have you talked to the owners of those dogs about it?

If I were you and was certain my dog had been impregnated by a coyote, I'd seriously look into doggie abortion. I imagine that coyodogs would be extremely difficult to rehome and seeing as both coyotes and apbts usually have relatively large litters, you could end up having a huge mess on your hands. And if any of the offspring end up in shelters, you can bet that they wouldn't even consider allowing anyone to adopt them out.

3. immaculate conception...

your dog is gonna give birth to the new Jesus...the Messiah has returned!!!!!!

4. Then there's only one culprit I can think of...

...MANDOGCOY! I'm super cereal!

5. very unlikely.all conditions would have to be rite. coyotes eat dogs, thats why you see him. one of your friends bought a male dog around.

6. i had a coydog growing I miss her to this day we raised her from a bottle after someone killed her mom I'll send you a pic of what they may turn out like this is a coy pit

Attached Files:

7. if its her first heat cycle and she is pregnant you may have problems or complications because of her age. it may be immediate or long term. the puppies may not be right. some vets may trip. city vets especially. have you took your dog to the vet or someone who can look at her? I be real worried about her health.
    supposaly beagles????are good with keeping coyotes away.