Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Detox product for Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I'll be looking for a job soon & weed in my system so yeah.
    I was told that there's detox products out there that you can still smoke, Just drink the formular 2-3 hours before the piss test. Is this true? If so what's the best one?

I quit smoking about a week ago & i still want to continue smoking as i job search :(

2. when I need to get clean for a DT, the first thing I do is STOP SMOKING. if you keep smoking you don't allow your body a chance to get clean

besides that, go to walgreens or cvs or something and buy AZO standards. its for cleaning out your urinary tract and has never failed me in the past. just take them as directed and be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

regular exercise also helps the process

good luck!

3. I usually steer clear of the expensive magic detox products. I have never found one that really delivered or wasn't more than just a bunch of vitamins and cranberry juice.

my method with the AZOs has proven itself to me multiple times and its OTC so the worst case someone thinks you have a bacterial infection or something. costs alot less too.

but besides that, really, quit smoking, go for a jog, and drink tons of water or juice

4. #5 runthistown18, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    How many days AZOs take to clean you? I hope it don't take weeks.

I have no problem stopping once i know a job will hire me, But you know...Job searching can take weeks or even months ....I don't want to stop until i know a job interested in me (when i get called for an interview, I'll quit). I just hope they don't make me take a drug test the same day as the interview or ill be fucked lol.

5. I usually start 4 or 5 days ahead of time, and just follow the directions on the box.

one time I did it 3 days ahead and came out fine

6. thanks i'll keep that in mind.