Most expensive bong you've ever seen

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blackmagic1115, Aug 26, 2012.

1. The mast has a mouthpiece on the top, connected to a bowl down below.

2. ^ Delete the pics when you quote it..damnit, lol. Those pieces are b-e-a-utiful

3. I think the most expensive piece that was established was a sculptured bong of snoop dogg/lion it was signed and authenticated.

4. ive seen a few,

a few at a LHS called the "Friendly Stranger" in Toronto. they have some really neat custom pieces there, from what i remember near $10,000 and under depending on the piece
    they also have a HUGE EHLE bong thats over 3 feet tall, not sure what the price tag on that thing is
    at the very back of the shop they have bongs ive never seen before, things like multi-chamber bongs, each chamber having 3+ percolators in them (3 percs, 1 decent sized chamber), what i remember those where in the $4,000 range

at the other major LSH in toronto called "THC" (toronto hemp company) they had a custom build RooR for $7,500

5. yeah that expensive ship piece would be much more useful if you could smoke out of it

6. Actually, everything is not for sale. Many of the artwork was made by local artists who are now dead and they keep them on display as tribute. And actually, the pirate ships bowl is in the middle mast and one of the side masts is where you draw from. And its $60,000 not $30,000.

7. My dealer has like a 30 year old bong that is priceless. That shit is beautiful! i forget the brand but ir had a really cool saphire in the pull thing for the bowl

8. ask him if its a jerome baker, their worth a pretty penny now a days.

9. #29 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    Illuzion Glass in Colorodo has this pirate ship worth $30,000

Pretty sick piece.

[​IMG]

Oops, didn't read entire thread, someone already posted this one :p

Oh well, awesome piece. :)

10. Uh oh I have seen two say 30g's and one say 60g's. Honestly that is a lot of intricate work/man hours and a lot of art, having said that it looks about 3 times the amount of work of a 10g bong here in Minneapolis. Anyone actually visit that shop frequently and can do a price check? Interested buyer ;)

11. You should see their teradactyl. Just as large as the ship.

12. in store I've never seen one above 500 dollars, online? 4000

13. Damn you got lame head shops then

14. dam..and i thought 1100 was expensive for a bong