Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i buy a pax vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by diabeetus420, Aug 26, 2012.

1. thinking about starting to smoke again. Got arrested a while back and my parents found out but i dont want to get into that. I was considering purchasing the pax by ploom vape for its descreetness and lack of smell. i already know where i am going to hide my new stash (inside a detorant container) but i was wondering where i could hide my pax? its rather small and easy to hide i just cant think of a place to put it. On another side note if i lit up in my room and vaped with it would it still smell in the morning? i could blow it out the window but i was wondering if it was even nessesary. I know vape smoke does have a scent but it doesnt stick to anything and doesnt really linger at all. So what do you think? Good places to hide the pax, will it reek the next day or while in use? Will my room smell if i hide it in there?