Centipedes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UnClE tOm198666, Aug 23, 2012.

1. So I just found out that there are centipedes in my grow space. Could they be harmful to my plants, and if so how can I get rid off them with out hurting my plants?

2. Well centipedes in the US are not harmful. There actually beneficial they eat other bugs but there fucking creepy and disgusting so I would gladly eradicate them lol. You can use sticky traps.

Problem with chemicals is if you dont spray them directly they have to walk accross your poison to get rid of them.

They also like mositure so you can get rid of that, keep your grow space closed off, put sticky traps down or kill them on sight.

Be glad there not this thing. Im a former Marine but I dont think I could survive seeing this in my bed. Hopefully I would just die of a heart attack.

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives2/bloggraphics/capt.lon80608311303.britain_lon806.jpg

3. Right there with ya rhap, I'm fighting caterpillars right now and it's no fun!

4. How can I go about removing the moister in my grow space? It's my first grow ever so I'm very new to all this. Pretty much all I have is the two plants, and my lights, I'm also on a really tight budget, and can't afford much. I'm kinda banking on these plants so I can get a proper setup

Attached Files:

5. You can release mantis eggs the other day I saw mantis eating a grasshopper that was like twice it's size!

6. you have to exhaust the area that there in out.

7. It's down in my basement and don't have away to exhaust the area