Best Way To Lick A Pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Postal Dude, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ^

what the fuck hahahahahhaahaaha

2. Once a month this thread happens..

3. ^ and your problem is?? I much rather see threads about eating pussy than the usual guys talking about their dick thread.

4. Just the tongue will suffice. But I get crazy with it and use my head too.

5. do you make a comment like this in each of them? :p

6. Oh man, I love eating pussy. It's an art form.

I love when she's about to cum and she grabs my head. Those sounds, the way she squirms. Yum. Please, leave my face dripping wet. :yummy:

7. [quote name='"AS420"']Oh man, I love eating pussy. It's an art form.

I love when she's about to cum and she grabs my head. Those sounds, the way she squirms. Yum. Please, leave my face dripping wet. :yummy:[/quote]

Oh dear...this thread is great!

8. :hello::hello:

It's a great feeling mate, makes me feel all primal, wanna do the "tim the toolman taylor" grunting.

9. Lookup Nina Hartley's tutorial, it's got me my fair share of compliments :devious:

10. "Unless they use a strap-on, then they not dykes!" - Kanye

But really, i would love to watch two girls go to town on each other. Wouldn't even get involved, just sit back and enjoy :D

11. The way to avoid this from happening is to tuck in (best explanation i got) your bottom lip over your teeth like you're covering them. This protects your tongue from extending too far for too long...i somehow picked this up from a medical class hahaha but it does work

12. DO women like chin hair to rub their vagina

13. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']DO women like chin hair to rub their vagina[/quote]

Hahahah i love a guy with a big beard to go down on me, it feels great, but just chin hair? Not so much.
    I imagine it wouldnt feel any different, i just have never been attracted to partial face hair.

14. i've always had success with the mcdonalds 'M' motion LOL