Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Irene Kush:)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 traviekush, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Ok today i gave my co worker 100 bucks to bring me back a quarter of some irene today. I only smoked it 1 time & MANNNN! WAS I :eek: Stonedddd lol
    Anybody else smoked some irene before.

BTW i will post a pic tomorrow when i pick it up:smoke:

2. damn...to bad I live in Texas and strain names are usually bullshit...

3. Lol yea bro just look & search around i used to hate my dealer then god gave me my co worker he gets medical weed from michigan i live in chicago btw.

4. Lol lucky bastard Rick Perry won't legalize medical until the Surgeon General forces him...

5. Yea they need to legalize it everywhere illinois texas THE WHOLE WORLD lol life would be so much better:smoke:

6. Lol shit I know if weed was legal and the whole stereotype was lifted we wouldn't have had years of pointless wars. Before deciding on war Bush would have got stoned and have thought with his head instead of his balls.

7. [quote name='"traviekush"']
    Lol yea bro just look & search around i used to hate my dealer then god gave me my co worker he gets medical weed from michigan i live in chicago btw.[/quote]

Man. U get a good price? I liv in chi I got a dude wit connects in cali. I been likin to try different strains alot recently

8. I got some of this to today supposedly. OP check ur inbox