California Lightworks 200w Solarflare LED

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by rhapsodyrcks, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Id get the 400w Solarstorm as they have a growers program where you can get it half off. You would be a fool not to take advantage of it. It has a Grow/Bloom switch. I also own the Solarstorm 800w. Kick ass lamp.

California Lightworks SolarStorm Grower Feedback Program

As for the Canopy well right now in my big tent I have the Solarstorm about 10 inches above my plants and its about 83 degrees in there with my 4 inch inline fan on just about max.

Check out my two grows...there in my signature.

2. I applied a few days ago. Not sure if I'll get accepted. This is my first LED grow and I usually only do a few plants at a time. I would love the unit tho. I'm thinking I might just purchase it at the end of next week. Nate from CLW has been a great help, he emailed me last night reassuring me my 63" of height would be suffice. He said the 400w grows best when it is 8-10" from the canopy(during flower) - which sounds about right according to you.

3. Like any light I guess...if you can keep it cool. My plants under my Solarstorm are about 8-10 inches from the plant.

Good luck hope you get it! In reality thats all the light I actually need. One I got is over kill.

4. Been looking at this light for a while now, pricey but i dont mind buying American Made. Great right up ether this one for the long run or the BS 240w for the short term ;)

5. Well if you do the math its reasonable and cheaper then most of the competition out there. Still alot of money up front.

If you go to there website click on there Growers Program tab. There selling the Solarstorm 400w with built in T8 UVB lights for the same about. Now that is a steal.

6. i did see that... still have some saving to do but i will get there.

7. I actually got accepted for their GFP program a few days ago. 400 watt SS. Just put the payment through today. Not sure when it will arrive. Excited nonetheless. I wonder if anyone actually returned the unit - I've only seen a few completed journals with it. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the temperature down in my micro tent. I'm gonna build the scrog netting this week, then it's time for the waiting game =/.

8. Takes about 5 days once they ship it.

LED Grow Light Forum

is there "offical" forum for those in the growers program slide down and youll see it.

9. do you have been in a medical state to be a part of there GFP?

10. I never was as its not illegal in all 50 states to own a grow light. Why do you think hydro stores are in all 50 states. You can use all of that to grow anything with.

11. absolutely not,george is an EXTREMELY cool dude,you can be very upfront with him,he'll make exceptions like not making use paypal(used to be his prefered and requested method of payment)and will allow billing and shipping info to be different..ie:dif house shipping...and btw ALL of his products are absolutely top notch,and he 100% stands behind everything....atleast thats what ive um heard;):smoke:

12. I like your quote or this Rambo one "Live for something or die for nothing"

13. SS 400 expected to be here 9/13. Beautiful. Should I scrog it? Or just LST?

14. Either!

15. hey guys im looking for good led lights,does this company make the best ones?they sure look sweet

16. Its definetly one of the best ones on the market

17. i see some people saying you cant grow with LED its myth/scam,what do you think

18. Not sure if youre serious?? Have you not been following this thread? lol rhapsodyrcks is a testament that they work. Anyone whos says otherwise is fucking retarted I had my first successfull grow a 1 1/2 years ago using a mid tier led. There are some awsome led's on the market now that will do amazing.

19. some are saying that perhaps the lights where swapped before pics or video but i have faith in them specially from this thread,i guess not all LED lights work,and i just want to figure out witch led light is best can you link me to the best ones please?
    thanks bud