Favorite fruit to eat while/after smoking?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SplitGenetics, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #41 Miyagi, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Raspberries, Blueberries, blackberries, apples, pears, bananas, cherries, peaches. Am I the only one that doesn't like juicy peaches?

PINEAPPLE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Miyagi"']Raspberries, Blueberries, blackberries, apples, pears, bananas, cherries, peaches. Am I the only one that doesn't like juicy peaches?

PINEAPPLE

[/quote]

Good stuff! And naa I prefer my peaches unripe. I like juicy peaches too but much prefer then a bit harder. And blackberries are the shit, especially frozen

3. fuits! i love fruits, i'm so glad everybody loves fruits. mm.

my faves are white peaches (oh god i want one oh god oh god) and nectarines. i live in a valley that's known for its fruit, and have been spoiled to death with apricots, wild peach/apricot hybrids, cherries, peaches, apples and pears so far. can't wait for the melons at the farm to ripen fully!

4. #44 Miyagi, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    Apricots and melons!!! ^

Asian pears :D :D
    Dates.
    Red onions are great.
    Pomegranate!

5. [quote name='"screech"']fuits! i love fruits, i'm so glad everybody loves fruits. mm.

my faves are white peaches (oh god i want one oh god oh god) and nectarines. i live in a valley that's known for its fruit, and have been spoiled to death with apricots, wild peach/apricot hybrids, cherries, peaches, apples and pears so far. can't wait for the melons at the farm to ripen fully![/quote]

Good shit! Where ya from? I wish all those peach and cherries grew well here in new york lol

6. Watermelon with some salt
    Lime slices with salt
    Cherries
    Oranges
    Mango
    Peach
    .....pretty much any fruit to be honest

7. i love eating bananas and grapes after smoking, but im allergic to a lot of fruit so after i eat an apple or something my throat and mouth get kind of itchy-like and i have to stop eating the fruit. smoothies are DELICIOUS though.

8. anyone tried dragonfruit.....imagine a giant kiwi fruit that looks like something from alice in wonderland (bright pink) with a waxy rather than furry skin....kind of sweeter than a kiwi too

9. green grapes!

10. Raspberries; only problem is they're too damn expensive but I like to think that's because they're so good. But seriously why are they so expensive?

11. Ahh definitely cantaloupe.

12. [quote name='"Cannabliss88"']Raspberries; only problem is they're too damn expensive but I like to think that's because they're so good. But seriously why are they so expensive?[/quote]

Just bought a few small cases of raspberries and blackberries 3 nights ago. 6oz containers of raspberries/$2.99 and 6oz blackberry containers for 1.99 . Very good deal lol. Unfortunately.. I love raspberries though. They are just too expensive to eat all the time

13. Mangos are absolutely amazing high,also peaches are up there as well.

14. i picked 50 lbs of peaches yesterday and am delighting in fruit! :yay:

15. Kiwi would probably be my second choice

16. I dunno,But I want a juicer!

I remember eating Red grapes and Oranges at the same time,The flavor was overwhelming,I almost cried.heh heh

Buuuttt I want to Juice a Peach,Orange,Grapes,Strawberries,a lil bit of Grapefruit,Pineapple and Watermelon and pour some liquor in it and go cook myself in the sun.mmmmmmmm BBQ

17. Mango.
    The true nectar of the gods.

18. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']I dunno,But I want a juicer!

I remember eating Red grapes and Oranges at the same time,The flavor was overwhelming,I almost cried.heh heh

Buuuttt I want to Juice a Peach,Orange,Grapes,Strawberries,a lil bit of Grapefruit,Pineapple and Watermelon and pour some liquor in it and go cook myself in the sun.mmmmmmmm BBQ[/quote]

Damn that sounds real good