Homemade chillum

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Stoner81, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I made this out of milk-stone (casein), pretty decent for being homemade. Hits really nice.

image-1171614783.jpg

image-3360880449.jpg

image-1444680012.jpg

Sorry for bad photos, i took them from my phone.

2. Ehhh I dunno man. It looks safe and all, but kinda rough. I'd imagine the smoke is super harsh too. Keep trying man, your pieces are gonna get better with each new time you try to make one.

3. Wats milk stone?

4. Yhea man thats my first one and thanks ive been trying to redo it but it takes 48 hours to dry...

5. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Wats milk stone?[/quote]

A long time ago they used to use it befor plastic but its warm milk and white vinager mixed together to make it.

6. How did u form the shape? And make the smoke hole?

7. [quote name='"Joints only420"']How did u form the shape? And make the smoke hole?[/quote]

Basically i molded it around a pencil then opened the top a little more with my pinky finger then put the socket and a screen in.

8. Next work on making a bong! That'd be nice then u can paint it anyway u want

9. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Next work on making a bong! That'd be nice then u can paint it anyway u want[/quote]

That be a great idea man never thought of that but im ganna have to use a gallon or two of milk ahaha.

10. Lol hell yeah! It'd be worth it tho, or u can always use clay lol , my friend put liquor in his bong besides water I was like wtf?

11. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Lol hell yeah! It'd be worth it tho, or u can always use clay lol , my friend put liquor in his bong besides water I was like wtf?[/quote]

Man when i found out how to make this stuff i was baked and on youtube... Then i stumble upon this and im like best fucking idea. Then decided to make this, but im ganna try the bong idea.

12. Highdeas are the best! I wish there was a way u can make homeade rolling papers or cigarillos !

13. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Highdeas are the best! I wish there was a way u can make homeade rolling papers or cigarillos ![/quote]

Soo true dude.

14. Oh, by the way, what kind of board is that?

15. Looks like someone's learning to board slide , I remember when I landed my first board slide on my guy Mariano board

16. [quote name='"Peeled Bananas"']Oh, by the way, what kind of board is that?[/quote]

Torey Pudwill i need a new one tho thats like 7.5 i need like an 8 but i live with my dad (which i am super lucky cuz hes a cop sarcasm intended) and i was at my moms when i took the pick my other board is a enjoi PBJ

17. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Looks like someone's learning to board slide , I remember when I landed my first board slide on my guy Mariano board[/quote]

Yhea its kinda making me mad though but when me and my friends make videos im usually the filmer or im doing stupid stuff aha.

18. I love t puds,and my mom works in a prison brah,enjoi's are good strong decks but too much concave for me

19. I landed in a dried up oil spill before it was not fun ,almost broke my leg AGAIN skating

20. [quote name='"Joints only420"']

I love t puds,and my mom works in a prison brah,enjoi's are good strong decks but too much concave for me[/quote]

Cool but your mom doesnt isnt a judge and my dad is a sheriff to soo its pretty strict but lucky i have my ps2 exspansion bay where i hide all my stuff..