Can you snort hash?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fuckthecops, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Thc isn't water soluable, so snorting it will just probably make your nose burn and waste your hash

2. [quote name='"BreezyF"']

Try it yet?[/quote]

Well I probably won't see any till I go to Europe so I'll update this thread probably in a month or two.

[quote name='"Berzerker42500"']You might be able to hot rail it.

I'm not sure though.I'd rather smoke it anyways.[/quote]

U mean like heat it up and snort it? Lol hot rails sounds like a kiddie toy lol like hot wheels

3. My friend ripped a line of kief and It didnt do shit except for burn his nose haha. Cool to see tho!

4. You take a glass tube,like a tooter and heat the end of it up with a torch lighter until it's glowing red,then put the part that isn't hot(obviously)up your nose and put the hot part on the bud/hash/kief and snort and it should combust.

It's some tweaker shit,but it's the only way I could see it working.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This sounds like a huge waste of hash. Why would you not just smoke it? It's not water soluble so it can't be absorbed through your nose. It has to be activated with heat first or it won't work at all. You can't just plug a nug up your butt either and get high. It has to be heat activated first before it will work at all.

If you're gonna waste your hash, just give it to me and I'll use it properly.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. You'd get more baked if you stuck it up your ass.

7. Man id bet that'd feel great.

Snort the burning end of a blunt. Report back with results

usosilly

8. As was said by a couple people, it IS NOT WATER SOLUBLE! (well it is slightly water soluble but just barely)

Whether you decarb it first or not it won't absorb into your bloodstream.

Such a waste.

Do you think you're the first to come up with this op? People have been talking about this bright idea for decades.

Shit thousands of years ago they probably figured out that this doesn't work, and most likely burns like hell.

Don't be one of the idiots that goes "oo ima snort some keif and get fucked up lolz!!1!."

9. lol one time i was at a party and this kid took my grinder and put the kief in his mouth like an unmentionable. i just looked at him like he was retarded.

10. Put it up your peehole

11. Rub it on your nipples.

12. #33 passthebilly, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    You can eat edibles without cooking them in fats (oil/butter/milk) but at lower temperatures the fat won't absorb a lot of the cannabinoids and it's a waste. One of my mates told me he once had mcdonald's chips then ate a big nug and was high as fuck, lol.

13. Sprinkle it on your stomach and let it be absorbed

14. rehashing this thread, yo!

I'm in the same boat as the OP so I haven't been smoking long. I'm just now getting interested in vaping and dabbing and hash. I looked up how to make hash because I have quite a bit of trichomes in a jar and I wanted to convert it into whatever.

They said a primitive(?) way to do it was take some parchment paper and a flatiron. The heat activates the THC so you could, theoretically get baked just from eating the end product. Activated THC, right? THC in a pill form? Don't people crush up pills and snort it to get high? Couldn't you turn the activated THC dry cake product, grind it up real fine and snort it? Better yet, spike the punch!

15. Discussion of other drugs is not allowed here.

I am closing this thread. Please do not snort hash. It will not get you high.

16. A hot hash line lmmfao

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #38 garrison68, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2020
    Discussion of other drugs has been taboo on this site for over a decade, probably for a very good reason or reasons. Your insults towards the fine moderators of this site, isn't a very nice way for a member to act, especially as you only joined here 3 days ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. @SpaceCadet_00

What @garrison68 said. Dont like it then go elsewhere.

We dont go to your house and talk trash so dont come here and do the same.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Weed in nearly any form needs to be combusted to decarb and get you high. So snorting hash will do jackshit for you. Billy.