All About Dichroic Glass

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MissSpliffstein, Aug 3, 2012.

1. This is my dichroic bowl that has a dichroic leaf going across ... There are 2 marbles with opal chunks ... you can't see it but the face of the bowl is a wigwag... I love it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. turtle times bamboo cluster piece... soooo sick! too bad its sold cus i love it!

4. Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread! I learned a lot about dichronic glass. It's awesome.

5. Nice post.

I was always curious what kind of glass that was - I went into one of my LHS' and bought a clear dabber. Walked outside and the dabber was actually Pink. Went back inside and swapped it out np, but I don't think the guy who blew them knew- they blow all their glass in-store and the lighting is different so it showed up clear.

Strange :)

Thanks for the post. Subbed.

6. Watched this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMau3KwMuNY

....I'm high as fuck

7. Awesome post!

Sk

8. Those are amazing pieces. I think I'm gonna get one of the necklaces for my girl, those pendants are awesome.

9. love the dichro, those peices are fucking sweet.

10. My uncle is one hell of a glass artist. Not sure if he makes pipes or not but his work with dichro is incredible. I'll see if I can get him to send me some pictures here in the future. If anyone would want to see them that is lol.