Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strangest/Trippiest Thing That Happened to you while High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lilish4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. one time when i first started smoking I smoked out of a bong for the first time and was high as fuuuckkk and I layed down on my bed and my cat just randomly came up to be and started casually bitting my face.lol wich she has never done before. like she just calmly started bitting my face repeatedly . idk it was weird as hell.but I had a lot of strange/ weird things happen that make me question reality when im high.

2. for me everything turned into a cartoon like a claymation... funniest shit ever. :smoke:

3. Fuck you.

4. Man just last Friday I was stoned as fuck, my friend and I actually had got some good shit rather than the mediocre hookups we usually find. After we had blazed we were parked at this one place where a lot of people pull in to turn around, and this car pulled in and my friend said, "That looks like your car." And I panicked and thought, "Where the fuck is my car?!" I had that thought as I grabbed my steering wheel sitting in my car haha Later I was having some pretty cool visuals, a building was shifting and pulsing colors.

5. One time I was down at the beach with few of my boys smoking a few billies, when suddenly old mate wonders out of the darkness and asks if he can join in and he'll through some bud our way. This guy would of been around 55-60 years old, and he whips out half an ounce of the best schwagg you've ever smoked, it was like dank! :)

6. In the Mcdonalds by my house I always see this retarded person. I always crack up while I'm munchin' down my food.(No offense)

7. I was chillin at my friends apartment with a few other people and we were all stoned as shit. We were all sitting around a big circular table. I say to my friend across from me " aye dude lemme get a cig" then like 2 seconds later all the sudden a cig lands right in between my 2 fingers that u hold cigs with. My friend threw it at me while my elbow was up on the table and I wasn't trying to catch it cuz I wasnt even looking. Shit was crazy especially cuz we were stupid high.

8. One time i got done smokin out the bong and their was a police helicopter flying around and all of a suddenly i see it stop on the side of my window and no lie i looked down at my chest and their was a red dot so moved and closed the blinds