Jacking off while high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by medicinaltoker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Agreed, it's no placebo. You know how when you smoke you can feel every cell in your body? (sometimes) You trying to tell me that can't intensify an orgasm? They are way more intense while high.

2. Sex, blowjobs, and jerking it feel 100x better when your baked

Its like all of your body feelings and sensastions go to your dick and when you orgasm its unreal

Weed gets me horny everytime

3. OMG some of you are fuckin liars I tried it last night and the whole time felt like the second after you nut!

4. I really cant believe people are still asking this question.

Why wouldn't you just try it out yourself? Come on man just get real roasted off a couple of rips and beat your meat!

5. It's a placebo. At least, IMO it is.

My orgasms have been 10x stronger when I'm not high.

Actually, when I'm high and a jack off, my load is smaller than when I'm sober jerking it.

6. [quote name='"medicinaltoker"']How does it feel is it really as good as people say it is?[/quote]

Why don't you try instead of asking guys about them fapping

7. Blow jobs are better.;)

8. It aint a placebo here. It's the real deal. Sensitivity to touch is increased exponentially, I can feel every cell in my body, and I can appreciate what sex is on a cosmic level. All those things add up to an orgasm that's about 10x better than a sober one. And I always get super horny when I've smoked. It may not work for some people, but that's how it effects me and it's not a placebo. On the other end of the spectrum is alcohol, which shuts off my sexual function pretty much entirely. I don't know how people can get aroused and perform while under the influence of alcohol.

9. #29 Virtue 7, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Well, if it isn't happening to everyone... it's all in your mind.

That is very contradictory.

10. How so? I'm telling you that sexual encounters are intensified in the brain to appreciate them on a whole new level, and the increased sensitivity in the body intensifies the final results. How is that a placebo?

11. Just because being high doesn't make masterbation more intense for you doesnt mean its the same for everyone. Weed affects everyone differently. Why is this so damn hard for you to understand?

12. i dont find it feels as good as people say, when i finish i dont really feel it, but i guess different people get different highs

13. Yes! It is a weird sensation. Your entire body gets the orgasm.

14. back in day smokign regs i didn't notice much

smoking good nugs it is really intense. I prefer sex to jacking off though. I can give it to her good for a long time and orgasm is amazing.

15. ^Not only that, but I can have more than one orgasm while smoking weed. I can't do that sober.

16. It's not like you're going to die or anything. Try it. Don't make a thread about it.

17. Sex is even better
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I'm to old and tired to jack off, but good bud makes me horney.

19. woah hold up there, too old to wank? thats heart breaking man. If that happens ive gotta fit in as many now as possible.

20. What is really awesome is having sex on mushrooms! Gotta get it in before the stomach starts cramping or it's a no go! You'll be tripping to hard to get it up . Right when your stomach starts to churn get it wet and get it in! You will last forever!!!!! It is a total body orgasim !

Try it you will thank me.:):):):)