Weed ecig?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DJiconik, Jul 30, 2012.

1. So I can't use my microwave or over or kitchen for that matter to make any kind of thc extract I was wondering how I could put bud in my ecig, there's gotta be a way

2. Impossible if you can't make a glycerin tincture i'm pretty sure.

3. Look up pen vapes

4. There's gotta be a way to put bud in my cartridge !

5. [quote name='"DJiconik"']There's gotta be a way to put bud in my cartridge ![/quote]

Won't work.

6. You can just stick bud in there but you will probaly fuck your shit up. I guess tell us how it goes

7. [quote name='"steelsmoking"']You can just stick bud in there but you will probaly fuck your shit up. I guess tell us how it goes[/quote]

He's 15, shouldn't even have an ecig

8. [quote name='"steelsmoking"']You can just stick bud in there but you will probaly fuck your shit up. I guess tell us how it goes[/quote]

Where should I put it? Under or over the little cloth thing in the cartridge

9. [quote name='"cstekk"']Look up pen vapes[/quote]

Thank you! Had no idea

10. I worked on the same here, trying to convert my e-cig into a hash vaporizer, however, there seems to be no way to do it. For you who wont make any liquid THC or hash oil, there is only one alternativei think = Buy a real vaporizer :) They are not the size of a e-cig, but does the job better. If you truly find something that works, let me know, i failed ^^

I am on the other hand working on two projects, just need to get the material i ordered. The first is the easiest one, creating hash oil and smoking them in special e-cig cartridges that are made for hash oil and similar oily substanses. Infact, i was suprised at how easy it is to make this stuff. The second project is the hardest one (but still easy). Many have made it work. The basics is to dissolve hash/weed into Vegetable Glycerin and/or Propylene Glycol. This is the same stuff that is already used in your e-cig, so aslong as you can make the THC combine with one of theese, you will be able to smoke it in your e-cig. There is lot's of recipies for this on the internet.