Norml56's Tie Dye Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by norml56, Jul 27, 2012.

1. After I start makin really kick ass shirts everyone ups an leaves.

[​IMG]

2. Man, your stuff is fabulous! Totally subbed :)

3. Yeah ...Would love to see a purple/yellow combo of one of those on this page..NICE patterns up there

4. Hey man, I've been watching this thread for a while, long before I made an account on GC, and I gotta say, the colors an patterns in this last batch look AMAZING. Like better than commercial tye dye designs; professional shit man. Can't wait to see more, keep up the good work man!!  :smoke:

5. So awesome! New favorite thread. Heh, pun not intended. I just made a new shirt today, but I still have it wrapped up outside. I really want to get a good stain out of it. A lot of times after I dye my shirts the stain just goes to crap when i rinse them... 

6. Will hopefully be posting new shirts in the next week 10 days. stay tuned

7. Been to long since I updated. Here are a few things I've been doing. All Hanes Size Large.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I really like those two in the middle :)

9. They are for sale. Pm me if interested

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. New shirts coming tomorrow or the next day! ! ! !

11. Picture quality on these suck will probably take new pictures later.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Any recent stuff?

13. No. Saldy I'm done for the winter. Can't tie dye in the cold weather and to much trouble to bring it inside. I will keep this thread alive come spring tho.

14. Ah I understand, looking forward to seeing your spring stuff :)

15. Finally got some time to Dye a few shirts.  50+ hrs a week at work leaves very little time with trying to catch up with everything else on the weekends for tie dying but I manged to get a few shirts done and a full queen size sheet set that is still batching will take photos of it later tonight.   Here are the shirts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Norml56 I am very impressed with your gf and your talent here, very nice stuff, I don't know how to PM here so when you get a chance please PM me id like some info to buy some of your goods please.