Los Angeles Lakers

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by dram2410, Jul 26, 2012.

1. This summer the Lakers added Nash, Jamison, and we will see what is to come. Been a fan since before kindergarten hahaha. What do you people think? And personally i'd rather have Bynum than Dwight

2. I love the lakers, love the players we are getting, but at the same time we will get so much hate from becoming basically the next miami.

3. If the lakers stay with this current squad I won't root against them for the first time in my life. Its hard to hate nash.

If you guys sign dwight tho... Back to my usual hate

Btw theres an nba thread that stays pretty active

4. If we get dwight I don't see why there should even be a season, just let miami and la play it out

5. I dont know about that. You cant just dismiss the thunder and spurs. The east is kind of weak right now in terms of elite teams, gotta see if a team makes a leap. With rose missing half the season and the celtics core getting old heat should make the finals. But theres always upsets!

6. Kd is actually my favorite player besides for kobe, but the thunder are really the only team that con compete imo. Thunder will be a dynasty like the lakers in a few years

7. Dwight > Bynum (I don't Like bynums attitude)

If we get dwight...OKC can go back to the playbook.

8. Thunder will put up a fight. Me personally, i'd rather have Bynum because he is younger and practically averaged the same numbers as Dwight

9. Yeah but who wont, Dwights a better player than bynum, more athletic, better defense, and hes always in the game. Bynum plays like hes young (mentally)...

With D12 honestly OKC has no answer.

10. I love the Nash pickup. People talk about how he's going to get torched by Westbrook and Paul, but what he brings to the table outweighs that. Besides, we have the twin towers inside to back him up.

We didn't get younger, but we def. got better. All in all, we're a much better team than last season and we'll have training camp and all that to help our guys gel better.

11. if we got dwight this year we would win the finals, with bynum i know we would get to the finals, but beat the heat? im not sure. i know bynum could do work against their subpar frontcourt, but his bipolarness is what concerns me

12. I love the Lakers, they've been my favorite team since I was in kindergarden too man!
    I'm so glad we got Nash. I don't know about Dwight Howard and Bynum though. Bynum's not too consistent but I don't know if Howard will stay in L.A.

13. Yeah it's pretty much pick your poison when it comes to these two, but with the offensive firepower we've got...I'll take the poison with superior defense.

14. Dwight (Y)

15. lol !!

16. They don't, have fun watching us in the finals.

17. Id love to say Lakers goin straight to the finals but okc is still going to make it a series.

If I had to make a bet right now though, id choose Lakers to take out the west.

18. the lakers need to mesh together, Howard is still coming off injury and you never know what could happen with that. Okc, Clippers and Spurs could all contend still. They still gotta win the games.

19. The lakers have no bench and artest sucks dick. Okc can still bet them.

20. artet doesn't suck. His offence may be a bit sub-par but he can really bust out the 3s hen in tight situatons, Ontop of being a lockdown defender.