NYC mayor Bloomberg: "all police should go on strike until US citizens surrender guns

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jdm_420, Jul 25, 2012.

1. fuck the popos, we need batman

2. ill surrender my gun, after i blow bloomberg a new asshole. fuck that guy and his whole family.

3. Dumbest thing I've ever heard. This guy thinks being a new yorker is better than being an american. Why does he not recognize that what he's doing is an attempt to piss all over the bill of rights?

4. Yes they should go on strike no payed time off for the work they aren't going to do.

5. on a serious note, what is up with this shit?

they always put the blame on drugs, food, music, television, parents, guns - never the individual himself.

how about we outlaw retards instead? starting with mayor full fucking retard..

6. So it's OK for armor-piercing bullets to be sold to anybody, so that they can kill cops wearing bulletproof vests? Bloomberg did bring that issue up in the interview.

Allowing this ammo to be legal is beyond "retarded".

7. any weapon police have access to citizens should have access to. even assault rifles with armor piercing bullets

8. [quote name='"garrison68"']So it's OK for armor-piercing bullets to be sold to anybody, so that they can kill cops wearing bulletproof vests? Bloomberg did bring that issue up in the interview.

Allowing this ammo to be legal is beyond "retarded".[/quote]

I don't think you can buy armor piercing bullets. I think that's strictly military and possibly some police forces.

9. #11 garrison68, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012

If that is your opinion, fine. I do not agree with it, and neither do most people I'm sure.

Bloomberg is right - the cops should start demanding laws against this type of weaponry being available.

10. Lol id feel safer without those assholes anyway

11. I laughed the moment I saw the words Alex Jones.

12. Actually Bloomberg did say this himself - i just choose a article that was already posted on another board that happened to b Alex jones.

Also Armor peircing ammunition is not legal for average citizens - believe me if it was I would have a stock pile of it. You can however purchase light armor peircing- but these are no way the same as actual armor peircing rounds w/ tungsten or depleted uranium rods in the middle.

Police response to bloomberg: http://mobile.officer.com/blog/10746111/rebuttal-to-mayor-bloomberg

13. Sure isn't in the video and Alex claims it in his title (as do you). :rolleyes: Link to him having said that? :smoke:

14. #16 Zr-01stamg, Jul 25, 2012
    he had an ar-15 if i heard right that's only a .223 which is not a very big gun. For the record you CAN NOT buy NATO, or military rounds unless it is illegally bought.

Edit: I could have caused the same or more damage with my henry .22 lever action and my remington 870 double pistol grip shotgun. I can hit multiple golf balls with one full clip at 125 yds a dark movie theatre is like shooting fish in a barrel. Especially if your back is to the screen since it would illuminate the whole place and they would just see flashes.

15. Did you even try to look? My first google search turned up thousands of sources about him saying it.

16. A lot depends on the grain and barrel rifleing. The main problem with early models on non-body armor protected targets was that the round would not tumble, it would penetrate.

Most soft body armor which are levels I, II, IIIA will not stop those rifle rounds . :smoke:

17. Yes you can buy NATO rounds - their is hardly much of a diffrence between .223 & 5.56x 45 NATO (which is what a AR-15 use)

It's true .223 is not a very big caliber. It's fortunate he did not come in blasting with an AK47 which uses a 7.62 x39 bullet which is ALOT bigger and can penetrate more.

18. #20 ICGreen, Jul 25, 2012

And you couldn't/wouldn't link one? Alex Jones is one of those links and he never said it in the video. :smoke:

Edited to add: Looked at 5 sites, none of them (other then titles) claim he actually said that. Likely because he never did. The closest he came was this;
    "police officers want to go home to their families. And we’re doing everything we can to make their job more difficult, but more importantly, more dangerous, by leaving guns in the hands of people who shouldn’t have them and letting people who have those guns buy things like armor piercing bullets.’’

Just the whackos over-reacting with lies again.