Best Handheld Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMunchinPanda, Jul 24, 2012.

1. New here and pretty new to smoking. Was just wondering what you guys and gals use or recommend for a handheld vap. Prices don't matter to much as long as the quality matches.

2. Check out the Arizer Solo and the Inhalator.

People talk up the MFLB, and it's great for how small it is and the low price, but it doesn't pack nearly the punch other portables can.

3. I love my mflb, but like said above it does not pack the punch of other vapes, mostly because you can only fit roughly .2 in the trench

4. The Solo looks decent but the reviews are either hit or miss. The Inhalator looks and sounds amazing but I can only find it on one site and it's obviously giving it an amazing review which makes me think it's to good to be true...

5. [quote name='"TheMunchinPanda"']

The Solo looks decent but the reviews are either hit or miss. The Inhalator looks and sounds amazing but I can only find it on one site and it's obviously giving it an amazing review which makes me think it's to good to be true...[/quote]

The Inhalator is new, it's not too good to be true. Check out FuckCombustion if you want unbiased discussion.

The Solo is easily one of the best out there - not sure which reviews you were seeing, but it's easily the hardest hitting portable out there.

6. I guess it's to new to have to much on it. Like I said, I'm new so I didn't really find anything on it. I do like that forum though. Definitely going to be using that along with GC. And the Solo reviews I saw were on Amazon, but just watched some YouTube videos and its starting to look pretty good.

Thanks for helping me in my noobness :)

7. In terms of stealth and portability, the MFLB takes it by a long shot. You seriously cannot get any better then the MFLB, again, I'm only taking about portability, mobility and how easy it is to conceal it. In terms of vaping and how well it hits, I say it hits absolutely flawlessly, although due to the small size of the trench it'll take about 2-3 trenches to get you on a good level.

8. I'm actually not worried about stealth, I just want a handheld so I don't have to be tied down to a plug when I want to use it. The portability, I just want to be able to carry it from one stoner house to another. Obviously I also want it to have a clean hit without making it taste horrible. I've never used a vap before so I'm expecting it to do a wonderful job of getting me up there. I guess I'm just more worried about it changing the taste and how long the battery lasts. I want to buy a decent first one so I don't feel the urge to buy a new one in 6 months. (still trying to move out and live on my own, gotta save money)

9. [quote name='"Big Juice"']These things are only 40 bucks, i can say from experience they get the job done.

http://sneakavape.com/[/quote]

Couldn't disagree more. I hate those things haha. My friend got one and just gave up. I've never seen a more pos vape. I love vaporizers and I wouldn't use that even if it were free.

And OP, judging from your last post your uses are the same as mine. Portability is neccesary, super stealth isn't.

10. Iolite hands down.

Yeah, having to buy the butane is a bitch, but the thing is a beast.

There's a newer model out, but I haven't used it. I've had one of the originals for 4 years now and it has never failed me.

They're pretty cheap nowadays too