Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should an average dime look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CallMehTep, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was complaining, so sorry if it does but I'm getting a q off of him next and ima get a scale soon.

2. A dime bag is always $10. Around here, a dime bag is around .7 grams. Then again, in some areas, a whole 8th goes for 20, and in that case a dime bag is 1.75 grams. So it all depends. That there looks like about half a gram - it's hard to tell without knowing how dense it is. Even better, you could get a scale.

Just remember, you're going to get all kinds of answers, because people are used to paying extremely different prices for their bud.