Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking res cleaned with isopropyl alcohol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Ganja, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I recently posted a thread asking how to clean my pipe, and the general answer was to use isopropyl alcohol. While it worked wonders, i was wondering if the res is okay to smoke with the alcohol in it and all. Do you have to wait a certain amount of time for it to evaporate, or am i just overthinking? Just not tryna smoke somethin lethal

2. Make resin hash

3. You cant make hash I just tried last week. When I tried smoking the resin I didnt let it dry long enough so it didnt burn right and ended up fudging it up so I would just let it set overnight

4. You can make hash with resin... its kinda weak and idk if id even consider it hash but it works... iso wash/evaporation on double boiler/ sunlight = smokeable concentrate.