Canary Islands gone legal???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by FuerteFarmer, Jul 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Basquedude"']What I love about spain is that brothels are tolorated and they are a lot cheaper then going to strip club in the usa. Only about 60 euros for a fuck over there. Fine bitches too, russians, latinas, etc.....[/quote]

Well said mate. Got some right stunners over here and only 40€ a fuck!!!!!

2. Yeah this is true. They do weigh everything. Soil and all. It depends what the police are like in your area. Just because they tolerate it that doesn't mean you can live without fear of being caught. Get to know the local policia and you should be good. Just make sure you don't give the Guardia Civil a chance to see them. Because if their money is down and they are feeling pissed off they will fuck you over. Then, on another day they could turn a blind eye.

I remember towards Christmas time they would pull over EVERYONE and find any reason to give you a fine. They must get bonus' and Christmas time was always when they went on a fine frenzy.

3. In the basque country the guardia civil are not allowed to patrol the streets. They get shot and blown up by ETA. :)

The basque autonomous police (Ertainza) and local police patrol.
    Ertainza are no big deal, and the locals are told by the chief to allow drug use. A friend of mine heard in his karate class shower a cop say that. They were talking about smoking hash and stuff and he said the chieft of san sebastian police said to let people smoke and to not bother them