Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cant I roll weed like this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PugsOnDrugs, Jul 19, 2012.

1. image-3846184706.jpg
    This is tobacco and I can always roll tobacco like this but when I try to roll even a spliff it comes out all retarded looking and doesnt smoke well.

2. lol idk are you grinding up your weed finely and evenly rolling it?

3. Are you using a grinder with your weed?

4. I've used a grinder before

5. That's even mediocre for tobacco, no offense.

Gotta make sure your material is ground evenly, distributed the way you want it to look, and you really have to pack it all down evenly. And I mean pack.

6. practice practice practice. Once you get your technique down and roll 100 or so they all come out perfect.

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMaJ8X4xEA4[/ame]

1. Get a grinder.
    2. get your paper and crutch/mouthpiece if you use one
    3. fill the paper about half way with weed and roll... all while trying to get a cone shape.
    4. lick the gum to seal it in a cone shape
    5. pack the other half of weed in the cone and twist the end...

You have a cone.

8. Practice makes perfect dude

9. It's the complete opposite for me

10. Literally just buy a grinder, a few packs of papers and a quarter or an eighth. Just sit there and roll joints, rip them open, roll more. Keep rolling until you've used almost all of your papers, and I can garauntee that you'll be good at rolling joints. Your first few you'll think are shitty, but then you'll just get it.

11. Practice practice practice my friend. I have been smoking since I was 15 and I still cant roll a joint to save my life.

12. Wiz knows how to roll that well because he rolls..alot

13. [quote name='"CookBoyardee"']Wiz knows how to roll that well because he rolls..alot[/quote]

Exactly. Wiz says he pretty much exclusively smokes joints. If you were to do that you would get good at rolling pretty fast

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE&list=FL3hW5ol3SnqbKQ7pnPRsXoQ&index=7&feature=plpp_video]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

i do this with ez wider papers. i do a tight tuck and roll with a card, then put the joint down on a hard surface, lick the gum, then tightly press down and roll the joint up at the same time. i pinch and twist the end so it has a nice form

took me about 10 joints to get them good. used to get frustrated a lot. keep practiciong and it will be nothing in time :smoke:

15. Experienced rollers consider that the beginner method, and unfortunately it tends to end up being a little too loose for most people's tastes unless you really pack it. Although I won't lie, that is how I originally started rolling joints. I just always find the crutches seem to come out funny/bigger than I would of expected giving the j a weird look.

You can get the best looking j's freerolling but it takes a lot of practice. Just sit down with a gram and reroll it over and over til you get it.

16. LOL!

The joint thats in the picture is fucking horrible.

Oh its tobacco.

Still horrible.

17. #20 JBright, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Bro, all you need is a credit card. Perfect Cones everytime, you cant even fuck up unless you deliberately bend it lol.
    haha read my thought first post