Can you dab dry crumbly hash on glass nail?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by iPower Plant, Jul 19, 2012.

1. #1 iPower Plant, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    Title says it all, I'm in the process of picking up 6G of hash, but it's quite crumbly, does this kind of hash dab well on a glass nail? Or what concentrate piece is efficient for this kind of hash.

I also have a bong but I get bored putting it on too of bowls or on screens in my bong

Thanks is advance!

2. It depends on what kind of hash. Brick hash no. But if it's bho or similar it should be fine. Post some pics, may help

3. If it melts completely into your weed when you smoke it on top of bowls, you can most likely dab it. Problem with hash is that it has a lot more plant matter than bho/qwiso as its solventless. So it really depends on the what micron screen it was made with(assuming its bubble hash) But i will say that even if it vapes on your nail, most likely wont be too enjoyable out of a dome..unless you happen to have some legit full melt. Go ahead and try it, youve gotten nothing to lose cept maybe a dab of hash :smoke:

4. [quote name='"AfganiKush"']If it melts completely into your weed when you smoke it on top of bowls, you can most likely dab it. Problem with hash is that it has a lot more plant matter than bho/qwiso as its solventless. So it really depends on the what micron screen it was made with(assuming its bubble hash) But i will say that even if it vapes on your nail, most likely wont be too enjoyable out of a dome..unless you happen to have some legit full melt. Go ahead and try it, youve gotten nothing to lose cept maybe a dab of hash :smoke:[/quote]

I dunked a piece right on top of my glass nail that was red hot and it just sat there, burned real slow, didn't give off much smoke at all. It's a hard/crumbly hash, I've put it on top of tiny pieces of weed to use as a screen on my bong and it works fine.

But yes, it "burns" it doesn't take on any melt effect.

5. Gotta look for those full melts, had a $20 of strawberry cough that dabbed awesome!!

It was super granulated and yellow, frequently I see more granulated bubbles dabbing more than solids but I rarely get to see good bubble.